Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OxyElitePro with Intermittant Fasting

fuschia.plath

Hi,
I am 27 year old female , 165 lbs, 5' 2". I have recently found out is that I am insulin resistant and feel a crash after meals. To counteract that I do intermitant fasting where I eat only one meal a day in the evening after my workout at around 4 pm . When would you think should be the best time for me to take the Oxyelite pro so that I can
1. Increase the intensity of my workouts.
2. Maximise the fat burning properties of OEP.

agreed.. 30-40 before your workout (Not if the workout is late in the afternoon though.. Personally I have trouble sleeping if I take a late dosage)

I would say take one in the morning to give you some energy, where food usually would. and one before workouts.
I find with the fat burner I have (Bpi RoxyLean, almost the same), if I take it pre workout or before any activity, my stomach fills with air to the point that I feel very nauseous. I actually have to shove my fingers down my throat, mid workout, to releave the feeling. I take the burners fasted so I dont throw up, its just air. I am not sure if this is only me, or only RoxyLean, but try it out.
You may be interested in N2Burn.
N2-burn

Top Bottom