Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Time User, Anavar Only cycle LOG

Hi all,
This isnt my day 3 post just an add to some info about me.
I have recieved a few private messages asking me about my diet throughout this cycle. This is great and I have replied to all these pms, and will be happy to do the same in the future (happy to help and happy for any advice)

But just as a guideline this is a typical days food for me:

Breakfast: Mass gainer, brown toast with peanut butter and jam

Pre work out: all in one shake with milk

Post work out: all in one shake and seperate creatine, carbs and electrolyte shake.

Lunch: Chicken breast and mayo sandwhiches (brown bread)

Dinner: Varies usually a large meal (pasta/rice, with meat and sauce)

Before sleeping: protein shake with milk and spoonful of peanut butter

( I own my own protein company/brand so Im not paying for shakes, makes it easier on the pocket lol)
I also drink around 3-4 litres of water a day.

hello if i was you i would add some more good fats maybe,extra virgin olive oil to your shakes ,i done this and seen a differance i personally think good fats are just as important as protien .

hello if i was you i would add some more good fats maybe,extra virgin olive oil to your shakes ,i done this and seen a differance i personally think good fats are just as important as protien .

Thanks for the advice,

I do take omega 3, 6 and 9 caps,
cod liver oil caps
and CLA

Which I would imagine should boost my healthy fat intake, I take these in the morning and evening.
Plus depending on what my evening meal is I usually cook the meat with some olive oil.
But I will keep that in mind and try to increase my healthy fat intake. I agree they play a large part in a balanced diet.

When you say you saw a difference on them was that when you were taking var or just genrally?

Cheers

How are you feeling on this cycle.....Good pumps, muscle hardening look? Vascularity?

Only Just coming to the end of my 3rd day today so its hard to say if there has been any drastic change. I took some photos the day before I started the cycle and I intend to take some more at the end of week 4, 8 and at the end of my pct. So hopefully you will be able to judge the aesthetic improvements yourself.

Did my 2nd heavy weights session of the week today and again I progressed on all of my lifts from last week, be it an increase in weight or an increase in number of reps on the same weight. Although all of these progressions were slight it is still a step in the right direction, and iff I can keep progressing on all my lifts at this rate it will stand me in good stead, it is also less likely to be obvious that I have been on anything.

In terms of side effects still nothing to report so far
Cheers

Hi Guys,

Not an aweful lot to report today...
I did an extra workout today and worked on my arms, I did 3 super sets of bis and tris.
I then played squash for just over an hour.

I did not notice too much in way of a pump during the squash and as before its hard to tell how much of the pump for the super sets was from the var. If it did give me anything it was not dramatically different to anything I have experienced before.
Not feeling any loss of libido as the last two days have gone without a hitch with the mrs.
So watch this space i suppose.

If anyone wants to chime in with their experiences on var (how long before you started noticing improvements in gym and or sides) please do...
BUMP

Cheers

I've done a few var only cycles. No regrets. Cheers

What sort of results did you see?
How long into the cycle before you saw anything from the var?
Would you have done anything different to improve your cycle?

Thanks a lot for your input,
Cheers

Besides the pump it will take around 2 weeks to start feeling a little stronger, you might go your first week wondering if it's real. By 3 weeks you'll know. I'm on my second time around and I know I need to try and get more sleep. That will prob be my biggest downfall. First time around I was gettig between 8 and 9 hours sleep. Now I'm lucky if I get a solid 6.

Besides the pump it will take around 2 weeks to start feeling a little stronger, you might go your first week wondering if it's real. By 3 weeks you'll know. I'm on my second time around and I know I need to try and get more sleep. That will prob be my biggest downfall. First time around I was gettig between 8 and 9 hours sleep. Now I'm lucky if I get a solid 6.

Good info very useful thanks mate.
Yea i trust my source, but was starting to wonder.
So hopeully will see some improvements in 2weeks time.
I sleep well usually get at least 8hours.
Cheers

Top Bottom