Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Time User, Anavar Only cycle LOG

Catman22

Hi Guys,

I am a semi pro rugby player and I am 22 years old. I have been training solidly since I was around 16, I train well and have a good diet and have consistently increased my weight, strength and muscle def over the years (all naturally).

My gains have come to a bit of a hault over the last few weeks and I began researching AAS, after weeks of research I have decided to take an anavar only cycle for 8 weeks, at 60mg per day.

I am currently 5'10, 216lbs and around the 17% bf mark.

My current PBs are:
Dead lift - 440lbs x 5reps
Weighted Pull ups - +25lbs x 7 reps
Bench Press - 275lbs x 5 reps
Standing Military Press - 155lbs x 6 reps
Squat - 385lbs x 5reps

I will be starting this cycle on Mon 21st June and Im hoping for the following results over 8 weeks:
Increase all of the above lifts by 25lbs - 50lbs
Increase lean muscle mass
Up weight to around 225 - 230lbs
Decrease bf to around 12%

These are my goals and I will be logging my thoughts, feelings, improvements and any sides that I may encounter over the next 8 weeks.

Any thoughts, advice questions please post and I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.

Cheers

Ok Guys,

So I have taken my 1st dose of anavar today (9.30am) and done my 1st training session which was back, calves and forearms.
I have not felt any different today after my 1st dose of var (30mg) not that I was expecting to but just fyi.
The training session went really well, there was a small progression in every lift from last week (this was possibly due to the fact that last weeks session was a poor one, and pretty much confirmed my thoughts about going on my 1st ever cycle in the 1st place. But hey, progression is progression all the same).
I feel good and after all my research I am ready to go into the following 8weeks with optimism.

This AM i took milk thistle and some saw palmetto and will be supplementing with tribullus, creatine and L-Glutamine also throughout this cycle.

I am just about to take my 2nd dose for the day now (7.30pm) and I am looking forward to my crossfit session tomorrow, Im not expecting to see much from the var yet, but would be intersting if I got some extra pumps and felt more energetic as early as day 2.

As always any questions or comments please feel free to post.
Cheers

Day 2,

Felt fresh this morning and had no trouble getting to sleep last night which is good. I wasnt sure if my sleeping patterns were going to be interupted as I have heard of this during my research, also I have been really hungry for the most part of the day so experiencing no lull in appitite either. (although as stated yesterday Im not really expecting to see much of anything for the first week or so)

Today I did my weekly cross fit style work out which consisted of 10 pull ups, 20 press ups, 30 sit ups and 40 squats for 5 rounds.

My previous best time in this particular workout was around the 20min mark, today I managed it in just over 16 and a half minutes which I was very happy with. I felt a good pump in the workout but I cant really put that on the var as the workout itself is a high intesity pump enducing workout.

Cheers

Day 2,

Felt fresh this morning and had no trouble getting to sleep last night which is good. I wasnt sure if my sleeping patterns were going to be interupted as I have heard of this during my research, also I have been really hungry for the most part of the day so experiencing no lull in appitite either. (although as stated yesterday Im not really expecting to see much of anything for the first week or so)

Today I did my weekly cross fit style work out which consisted of 10 pull ups, 20 press ups, 30 sit ups and 40 squats for 5 rounds.

My previous best time in this particular workout was around the 20min mark, today I managed it in just over 16 and a half minutes which I was very happy with. I felt a good pump in the workout but I cant really put that on the var as the workout itself is a high intesity pump enducing workout.

Cheers
all i can say is good luck with your cycle mate all the best .:)

this all looks good to me. nice work in planning.

Thanks all for your support!

Thanks stevesmi I will take a look at that.

Nicolaf, I would agree that 8 weeks would be a long cycle if i were running a harsher oral (eg dbol) but according to my research var is relatively mild and should be ok for this length of time.
But the truth is I dont know until I try it, so if I do come into any problems earlier than 8 weeks I will let you all know so as not to make the same mistake!

Thanks again for reading and for your support.
Cheers

Top Bottom