Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar 50mgs a day works good with eq?

Kioasel

I’m currently doing equipoise 500mgs a week with some anavar… my var dose was 40mgs a day on my last cycle. Now I want to increase to 50mgs.
Stats are pretty modest I’m five foot 6
188 pounds and I’m 34 years old
hopefully I can gain a little size without putting on body fat as my body fat is right around 15%
would this be a good cycle eating in a deficit?

I’m currently doing equipoise 500mgs a week with some anavar… my var dose was 40mgs a day on my last cycle. Now I want to increase to 50mgs.
Stats are pretty modest I’m five foot 6
188 pounds and I’m 34 years old
hopefully I can gain a little size without putting on body fat as my body fat is right around 15%
would this be a good cycle eating in a deficit?
50mgs anavar works with EQ but primo is better imo

50mgs anavar 300mgs primobolan BOOM

As always Dylan favours shorter periods on orals.

8 weeks is fine
yes, because of the long term damage i have seen and studies over the years of just how bad it hurts you long term.. the added weeks, especially over time, cause such significant damage and your organs do not just overcome permanently... it gets worse and worse over time and just leads to long term damage... to each their own, you could run them however long you want, i just prefer to look long term and knowing, with certainty, the damage it does over time, i prefer to stay preventative but to each their own

ugfreak anavar is on point. try the para pharma one. 50mgs is fine

Top Bottom