Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Time User, Anavar Only cycle LOG

when will you start your next cycle?

I moved on to hypertrophy after finnishing on the var but my strength seems to have kept up with the end of my cycle.

Kept all my gains to my knowledge and would recommend this cycle to any 1st time user looking to obtain the same results as I did.
Cheers

hi i am 180 pounds. Absolutely natural. I have never taken any aas. I am 5ft 7inches. I look bulky with 18%body fat. I have used an eca stack last month and lost about twelve pounds. I cannot use it further to down my body fat as it freaks me out with jitters palpitation and sleeplessness. I am thinking of running an anavar cycle myself. Do you guys recommend it? My training is solid. For example bench at 180pounds deadlift at 200pounds etc. My diet sucks though. Hoping to hear from you guys. I want to learn more about aas

Oral only cycle threads should be locked....inject or stay away from gear.

What made you land on anavar only? Have you researched why Testostrone is the base to every cycle you run? Obviously not.

I'd stop this cycle or at least chuck in a Trt dosage of Testostrone Enanthate or Cyp at 200-250mg a week. At LEAST.

Oral only cycle threads should be locked....inject or stay away from gear.

What made you land on anavar only? Have you researched why Testostrone is the base to every cycle you run? Obviously not.

I'd stop this cycle or at least chuck in a Trt dosage of Testostrone Enanthate or Cyp at 200-250mg a week. At LEAST.

Please, stop spreading this bullshit. I've been on 2 weeks of Winstrol only, and only 30mg, yet my body is getting defined more every day. Abs are nearly visible even in dark and my arms have grown as well

Please, stop spreading this bullshit. I've been on 2 weeks of Winstrol only, and only 30mg, yet my body is getting defined more every day. Abs are nearly visible even in dark and my arms have grown as well

Bullshit? It's quite clear you have no real idea about proper use of anabolic steroids if you run Winstrol only cycles lol. Say hello to being shut down and having no form of Testostrone in the body. You NEED at least a trt dosage of 200-250mg a week to maintain sexual function and well...to remain a man. The only bullshit that's going on is this thread and the idiots like you who go on these oral only cycles because they're either to scared to inject or simply just have no researched properly. Go ask any person with some form of knowledge and they will say the exact same thing I'm saying..

<--------- watch this video Marc lobliner (Pro bodybuilder and much smarter than you kids who think running oral androgens is ok) exhaling in detail why you idea is so stupid.

Top Bottom