Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rollergirl's First Log

Tuesday July 5th Week 10.... This is the last week. I started tapering Sunday. Thought i would quit cold turkey..but I am a little afraid of that. So I'm gonna do one more day, then I done for at least 8 weeks. Maybe more. We shall see. ;)
This was taken saturday

Wow !! Looking AMAZING RG !!!
Great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sunday July 3:
Supp...5 mg/d
Gear: 3x/d
Legs: quads mostly
Cardio: treadmill/glider

Lunges on smith: ?wt 3 sets/20
Glute ad/abuctor: 40-60 3/20 of each
Seated Calves: 90 3/15-20
Leg press: 3 sets 270/20, 320/20, 360/20. First time at this weight!! And it was actually easy :)
Leg ext: I know Zed is gonna kill me... 3/60-70/15You know it sista. STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!! And you already know why. Do front squats instead. Just try it once and then tell me what you think.
Squats on standing squat machine: 3/240/20Gurl, try doing your squats with a BBL. Also put them before your leg press. Then on your leg press do it as one continous motion. No stop at top or at bottom. Try it you will hate it!:D
Ab's: crunches on ball with 12lb wt 3/30
Seems like I'm missing something..but good enough for now

Holy shoot::: could not walk down the steps leading out of gym..quads WOW
Good luck with the comments. Really hope for your knees sake you do this chika!

7 Lbs, hmmm that could be water weight.
Have more protein shakes and eat some steak chika!:taco::RADAR:splat:

7 Lbs, hmmm that could be water weight.
Have more protein shakes and eat some steak chika!:taco::RADAR:splat:

I think it is water for sure. But still sucks to see the scale say that! I had to start on a prescription diuretic and it was probably bad timing to start that the same time that I stopped the Var. Big time double whammy.
Also means focusing 110% more on diet and routine to keep all my gains. My Bridge is on it's way here and I am also gonna take a little Clomid too

Top Bottom