Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need training routine to supplement cardio for fat loss

snagglepuss

Hi,
I am doing 60 minutes of cardio every other day (3-4 days/week) and training on the other days. I'm just not sure how I shoud be training on those days - only one body part/day or full body? how many reps and set/bodypart? should I go to failure? Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

I'm 210, 14% bf and jsut started a mild cycle. thanks.

I hate these threads. You should have done your research weeks before even dreaming of a "mild cycle"........by the time you figure it out, you might of well used that money for toilet paper. I ALWAYS, run my diet, routine, and sleep patterns through the intelligent bros on this board before I gear up. EVERYTHING must be in check. Actually your routine is last. Remember, you are in the gym for 1 hr. It's what you do in those other 23 that will make the difference. Training may be 5% of the total equation. Rest, eating, extracurricular activities make up the other 95%.

Depends which you routine you follow, but keep in mind you shouldn't switch up a training routine b/c you're cutting. Keep lifting heavy, and intense ... none of this 'high-reps for toning' bullshit

snagglepuss said:
Hi,
I am doing 60 minutes of cardio every other day (3-4 days/week) and training on the other days. I'm just not sure how I shoud be training on those days - only one body part/day or full body? how many reps and set/bodypart? should I go to failure? Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

I rec. you go w/one body part each day- w/one heavy day with 3-6 reps and one light day with 6-10 reps.

snagglepuss said:
Hi,

Make sure you still get days off during the week or else you'll burn out, even if you are on cycle. Go with heavy, low reps, I do 8-10. And the body part once a week like MsBeverlyHills suggested is a good idea.

MsBeverlyHills said:
I rec. you go w/one body part each day- w/one heavy day with 3-6 reps and one light day with 6-10 reps.

Thanks everyone for your help!

MsBeverlyHills, Is this the sort of thing you mean:

Mon: Chest (heavy)
Tues: Back (light)
Wed: Cardio
Thurs: Shoulders (heavy)
Fri: Legs (light)
Saturday: Arms (heavy)
Sunday: Cardio
Monday: Chest (light)
Tues: Back (heavy)
etc...

thanks!

snagglepuss said:
Thanks everyone for your help!

MsBeverlyHills, Is this the sort of thing you mean:

Mon: Chest (heavy)
Tues: Back (light)
Wed: Cardio
Thurs: Shoulders (heavy)
Fri: Legs (light)
Saturday: Arms (heavy)
Sunday: Cardio
Monday: Chest (light)
Tues: Back (heavy)
etc...

thanks!

looks good :) Also, I would alternate cardio between 20 min High Intensity (Jump Ropes, Sprints) and Low intensity for 45min - 1hour (Walking, Light Jogging, Jumping Jacks).

MsBeverlyHills said:
looks good :) Also, I would alternate cardio between 20 min High Intensity (Jump Ropes, Sprints) and Low intensity for 45min - 1hour (Walking, Light Jogging, Jumping Jacks).

Will do!

I'll post again with result in a month or so (hopefully, I'll have great progress to report! :) )

thanks again.

Top Bottom