Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle: test e + primo and how to effectively run pct after?

course you need to take a PCT after a steroid cycle. It's very important to make sure that you recover properly
get a log up and going let's hear more about you

Primo is one of my favorites 500 mg is what you need. I would not stack Masteron with it it's kind of pointless here
but we need a log journal

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

we have 100 years of experience just between two of the guys on here advising you above
Between all of us it's a thousand years of experience
but if we're going to give you the best advice we need to know more about you with a log

get a log up and going. List your full stats pictures, tell us more about your history, tell us more about what your goals are.

Without a log how can we give you the best advice?

Very important to learn more about your history and what your goals are. And yes you definitely need a PCT

I'm like your friend I don't do PCT. But I'm a professional and I get paid to do it. If you are new to this you definitely need to do one

check out para pharma from ugfreak
they have the best Primo you will find. Keep in mind Primo is fake a lot even if your friend suggests the place

Top Bottom