Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I get abs?

karmashot.jpg

your red karma doesn't work, bro.

anyway, i tried to give you some advice, at least in your red karma return... i say it again, read the stickies and drop your attitude

You need to come here with a better attitude if you want feedback. Whats the purpose in getting visible abs when your already light? Id focus more on gaining some muscle and bulking up the abs as well. If you were at 5% something would be showing. Not sure what your goals are, but good luck

Don't waste time or money on a book for abs. It's not worth any amount of money to learn how to develop a muscle, or lose some weight. Ever. Unless it's your life. Otherwise, everything you need is right here.

Don't try to red karma any of us man. That's just not cool. We're trying to help you out.

We are answering your question. We're also giving our own input, which is what message boards such as these are for. Don't be a jackass.

Okay bors... our buddy here came in with seems to be a legit question. From what it sounds like, he's new to lifting.

I know as this board goes it kind of seems like a ridiculous question, but you gotta take it in context.

Goldenwind -- you need to relax a bit. People ask for stats so they can get an idea of your physique and level of advancement. It's a question intended to help them better answer your question.

Here's my advice: Something seems off. 5.6% body fat is real low, low enough where you should see separation in almost all muscle groups.

Your bodyfat measurement is probably wrong.

If abs are you goal, I'd advocate dieting more. From your weight it sounds like you're new to bodybuilding; you may want to find a basic routine and bulk up to a more reasonable weight before worrying about abs.

You want abs? Then start using resistance in your ab routine. Abs respond very well when adding resistance. Do decline situps with some added weight superset with hanging leg lifts without added weight. Come back and post your results in a month or so.

That's called a bioimpedance device, it estimates fat by running a current through your body and using known resistances of different cell types to guess at your fat composition.

They're notoriously inaccurate... you're probably not at 5-6%. That's almost shredded.

i caliper at 7.5%, machine at 15.5%

i'm too fat for 7.5, too thin for 15.5. guesstimate man.

i know i'm in the vacinity of 9-10%

Top Bottom