Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Pizza is a good food while doing the 1/3 isocaloric diet!

NJstacked

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Pizza, per slice has 30g Carbs, 10g Fat and 8g of protein per slice.......If you add Grilled Chicken, this will raise the count to 15g of protein..........

Anyway, if a 200 pound bodybuilder is doing the 1/3.1/3.1/3 diet, then they would consume 200g of carbs, 200g of protein and 88g of fat per day........

Therefore say for lunch you could work in 2 slices of pizza......as long as you keep accurate calorie counts.......

I have enjoyed pizza on my diet and my gains have been incredible....It has made my diet easy to stick to and that is why I have dropped 14lbs in 2 months and have kept my strength while muscles have stayed PUMPED>...Dan Duchaine was a huge advocate of this diet and even said himself that it didnt matter where the fats came from!

yeah, give us some more info about the isocaloric diet...i'm thinking about trying it...i want to cut, is this effective for this?? thanks in advance! ladybug

this was a post made by NJstacked a while back...i take no credit for it except that I!!! copied and pasted it...just kidding

Ok, I have done this diet for almost 5 weeks now and it is the best one I have ever done.....It is the ISo Caloric which Dan Duchaine modified 1/3 fat. 1/3 protein and 1/3 carbs......Here is how I have dropped 12 lbs, went up in all major lifts, became more veiny and dropped 2 inches off my waist.....

1. I eat PIZZa Almost everyday, fuck what these people on this board say, a calorie is a caloris and it can all be added into the mix........If I want ice cream at nigth, I will factor it into the daily percentages....You can eat whatever you want...just know the calories and percentages....

2. Here is the DIET!!!!

take your body weight X 12: when I statred I was 210 and this came out to be 2,510 calories per day split into 1/3 fat, protein and carbs.....Remeber 1 gram of fat has 9 calories in it and carbs and protein have 4 calories.....

With this said I divide total calories by 3 which is roughly 836 caloris of each fat, carbs and protein......

In grams this converts to 92g of FAT, 209g of CARBS and 209g of protein per day.....

Every 3-4 lbs you lose recalculate your macros.......Do not go over these ratios and feel free to eat any type of fat carb/starch or protein, but make sure you get all of the grams of F,C,P in each day.

FITDAY.COM has totaly made the task of figuring the Percentages out easily.....GIve it a shot, this is the best diet ever...I swear, i eat all of my favorite foods, if I need to add fats at the end of the day and cannot use anycarbs or protein, I have flax oil, or olive oil....This is So EASY and it works awesomee!!! Also do cardion, it is necessary.....

Drink 1 gallon of water a day it is not that bad!

Good LuCk! NJSTACKED

Thanks for posting that again.....

Anyway, I now go into a calorie deficit thanks to the kind advice Mr.X has given me....For example mon I will drop 100 calories from maitenance and then tues 200 wed...stay at maitnenance...then thurs drop 200 and frieday drop 100 calories then on weekends eat maitenance and cheat at one or two meals./......

when doing an iso-caloric diet, is it absolutely necessary to eat all of your designated calories a day...for instance, i weigh 124lbs..if i multiply thhat by 12 i get 1,488 calories...what if i eat less than that in a day?? is that a bad thing; should i always make sure i get my cals in??

Top Bottom