Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet help?

bigdextreme74

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hey brothers!
I am preparing to post a log. Before I do I would like some input regarding diet. I am aiming to eat 5-7 meals a day (7 meals when I am not working and 5 when I am). I am looking to put on 25-30 pounds of muscle on this cycle and hopefully keep 20-25 pounds of muscle. My cycle will be 20 weeks and I will be running multiple compounds throughout. They are test, deca, mast, equipoise, dbol, anabol, tren. PCT is hcg, clomid, novaldex, armidex.

For my diet, should I be looking to consume 2 grams protein per kg? and what should I be looking at for carbs and fats?

Planning my diet is the most important part for me, and also the hardest. I eat alot when I am not on cycle. While on cycle, I eat like a mother fucker. I am trying to plan on what to meal prep so I am always gtg.

This is by far the biggest cycle I have ever done and I expect to get phenomenal results.

Any insights are greatly appreciated.

thanks,

BigD

Hey brothers!
I am preparing to post a log. Before I do I would like some input regarding diet. I am aiming to eat 5-7 meals a day (7 meals when I am not working and 5 when I am). I am looking to put on 25-30 pounds of muscle on this cycle and hopefully keep 20-25 pounds of muscle. My cycle will be 20 weeks and I will be running multiple compounds throughout. They are test, deca, mast, equipoise, dbol, anabol, tren. PCT is hcg, clomid, novaldex, armidex.

For my diet, should I be looking to consume 2 grams protein per kg? and what should I be looking at for carbs and fats?

Planning my diet is the most important part for me, and also the hardest. I eat alot when I am not on cycle. While on cycle, I eat like a mother fucker. I am trying to plan on what to meal prep so I am always gtg.

This is by far the biggest cycle I have ever done and I expect to get phenomenal results.

thanks,

BigD
1.5g protein per lbs
.3-.35 gr fat per lbs
Fill the rest of your cals with carbs.
I think your goal for gains might be a little lofty.
I also think you’re running too many different compounds. Test and deca are great to grow on. Maybe add in the anadrol when your lifts stall. 0 need for tren and mast unless you are prepping for the stage.

first off you aren't gonna gain That much muscle on a cycle

think about why logically that makes no sense. If you gain 25 pounds of muscle on every cycle after five Cycles you would gain 125 pounds of muscle. If that was how easy it was then everybody would be a top 10 Mr Olympia by now and all of us on this forum would be 600 pounds of pure muscle

the most muscle tissue you can gain in an entire year is roughly one to two pounds. That means over the course of 10 years you'll be able to put on between 10 to 20 pounds of actual muscle tissue. That's the reality and anyone who tells you otherwise is extremely ignorant or just trying to sell you a dream that isn't possible

now you can gain 20 pounds on a cycle but almost all of that is going to be water and fat very little is going to be actual muscle tissue

I'm telling you this not to dash your hopes but I'm telling you this so you can have realistic expectations of what to expect when you run steroids. This is a long-term thing it's going to take you 15 or 20 years to reach the potential that you're looking for it's not gonna happen on one cycle

most of us on here have been doing this stuff for a long time and we still haven't reached our end goal. Mobster is almost 60 years old and he's still getting stronger even to this day and he's been doing this since a teenager

Hey brothers!

thanks,

BigD
@bigdextreme74 before you even start the LOG? no this is actual LOG info.
start your LOG journal NOW in a NEW thread BigD and we will talk about diet there.

For now, if you want to do 7 meals thats overkill but 4-5 big meals with protein shakes between possible.
2 grams of protein per lbs is perfect! thats key but lets keep going.

we are guessing when it comes to diet help
we don't even know what you look like please post the pictures

yes definitely post up your pictures and blur out your face
let's see where you go from there and then we'll be able to help you

Top Bottom