Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New PR's on Partial Beast Lift and Partial Deadlift

thebrute said:

time to turn that shit up brotha...you got someone wanting to bite your fuckin ankles!! tb

And he might just take a chunk out of em!! hahahahaha Think Im gonna take your advice and avoid maxing this week, save it for next..Instead Ill focus on repping 315 and then 300. I hope to have another PR on thursday!

WalkingBeast said:

Fucking Incredible!!!! I bet you could flip a car from the side!!!!! That a big goal of mine!! hahahahahha

that's good brotha...make it your goal..feels like i'm creating a monster here...oh well...that's fuckin good for me... i need that shit!! tb

thebrute said:

that's good brotha...make it your goal..feels like i'm creating a monster here...oh well...that's fuckin good for me... i need that shit!! tb

haha But the day we train together is going to be apocalyptic!!!! hahahahahaha :D

great fucking lift beast. I tried some partials today, but they werent the first lift, i missed my attempt at 495. I need to work bigtime on my lockouts. Keep adding weight, its motivation for us all.

Beast...

I find it odd that you would name a long established lift after yourself. I was reading through your stats(impressive at your age and weight) and I looked and saw the Beast Lift. As you may or may not know George Hackenschmidt invented the Hack Squat which has become in many circles known as the Hack Deadlift. Anyone interested in reading about this incredible man can follow the link.

http://www.sandowplus.co.uk/Competition/Hackenschmidt/hack-biog.htm

Strengthfiend

Re: Beast...

strengthfiend said:
I find it odd that you would name a long established lift after yourself. I was reading through your stats(impressive at your age and weight) and I looked and saw the Beast Lift. As you may or may not know George Hackenschmidt invented the Hack Squat which has become in many circles known as the Hack Deadlift. Anyone interested in reading about this incredible man can follow the link.

http://www.sandowplus.co.uk/Competition/Hackenschmidt/hack-biog.htm

Strengthfiend

Thing is I dont squat the weight up. My form is completely diferent then the way Ive seen it described on the net. My goal is only to lift the weight to full extention by any means. Its mostly lower back. I didnt see a description similiar to my form anywhere on the net. So I figured fuck it haha. ThanX for the compliments and feedback!

Top Bottom