Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New PR's on Partial Beast Lift and Partial Deadlift

ffknight84 said:
great fucking lift beast. I tried some partials today, but they werent the first lift, i missed my attempt at 495. I need to work bigtime on my lockouts. Keep adding weight, its motivation for us all.

ThanX Final Fantasy Knight! :D One things thats been helping me alot with lockouts is to lean back and shrug the weight up. ThanX again!

beast you gotta get a vid of that lift up so I can see how you do it. great job on the pr bro - can I give karma yet? ;p

Tweakle said:
beast you gotta get a vid of that lift up so I can see how you do it. great job on the pr bro - can I give karma yet? ;p

ThanX Tweakle! I working on it! Im thinking next week I will take some pics of the lifts for you guys. It wont be the same though unless some of them can be taken during the lift. Itll be a little something. I need to wait to get the camcorder back now, my stepfather lent it out. ThanX for all the encouragement! :D

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX Tweakle! I working on it! Im thinking next week I will take some pics of the lifts for you guys. It wont be the same though unless some of them can be taken during the lift. Itll be a little something. I need to wait to get the camcorder back now, my stepfather lent it out. ThanX for all the encouragement! :D

would be nice to see some vids of the man known as the WALKING BEAST!! or soon to be THE BEAST i should say!! tb

WalkingBeast said:

And he might just take a chunk out of em!! hahahahaha Think Im gonna take your advice and avoid maxing this week, save it for next..Instead Ill focus on repping 315 and then 300. I hope to have another PR on thursday!

work on those reps brotha...you want to smoke 405 not get owned by it!!! hit that shit!! tb

Top Bottom