Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New PR's on Partial Beast Lift and Partial Deadlift

thebrute said:

well in that case...your goal should be 800 then...i'm going for all the 45s next week...which is about 945 brotha. tb

Brute, you bad, man. I did racks from above the knees today and 550 was mighty heavy. It sure made 405 feel light afterwards, though!!

longarms said:

Brute, you bad, man. I did racks from above the knees today and 550 was mighty heavy. It sure made 405 feel light afterwards, though!!

hey..i'm tryin to breed a prodigy here!!:D
i gotta keep him motivated and fired the fuck up!! tb

thebrute said:

well in that case...your goal should be 800 then...i'm going for all the 45s next week...which is about 945 brotha. tb

Nice Brute! Ill change it to 800 then! Thats fucking beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You do those in front of the legs? Whats the bar height? DAMN!! Thats fucking amazing! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

t3c said:
you really are the motherfuckin BEAST

you NEED to get some pics or videos up of those 700lb lifts

that would be INSANE to see

awesome job

ThanX T3c!!! You are getting insanely powerful yourself! Awesome videos of you. Love that shit! Pics wouldnt be hard to get, Im still working on getting that video footage! ThanX brother!!!!!!!!

Ah just what I needed to see.........some Beast PR's before I head to the gym. Remember that 405 race is on brotha winter is approaching big man. Time to hit it up........

(congrats on the PR's too bro......awesome)

WalkingBeast said:

Nice Brute! Ill change it to 800 then! Thats fucking beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You do those in front of the legs? Whats the bar height? DAMN!! Thats fucking amazing! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i do those right below the knees in the front brotha. my partner is able to hit 845 on his..and with a "shot" back..that's not bad at all!! glad i hit 925!! tb

BlkWS6 said:
Ah just what I needed to see.........some Beast PR's before I head to the gym. Remember that 405 race is on brotha winter is approaching big man. Time to hit it up........

(congrats on the PR's too bro......awesome)

ThanX Blk! Just the man I wanted to see! Its going to be close haha.( Ill just pretend like Im confident Im gonna get it haha :D )
ThanX for all the encouragement! You always post on my threads :D

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX Blk! Just the man I wanted to see! Its going to be close haha.( Ill just pretend like Im confident Im gonna get it haha :D )
ThanX for all the encouragement! You always post on my threads :D

time to turn that shit up brotha...you got someone wanting to bite your fuckin ankles!! tb

thebrute said:

i do those right below the knees in the front brotha. my partner is able to hit 845 on his..and with a "shot" back..that's not bad at all!! glad i hit 925!! tb

Fucking Incredible!!!! I bet you could flip a car from the side!!!!! That a big goal of mine!! hahahahahha

Top Bottom