Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log RoidRage69 Spring Bulk Testosterone Masteron NPP HGH IGF-1 LR3 Sponsored By PuritySourceLabs Euro Pharmacies Log

Can’t bulk forever. I have a plan to be stage ready at 250+ in 24 months or less. Need to lose about 20-25 lbs of fat before starting another bulk. If you all want to start a crowdfund for $100k I would consider trying to get to 300 lbs but I won’t put my body through hell for nothing.

Can’t bulk forever. I have a plan to be stage ready at 250+ in 24 months or less. Need to lose about 20-25 lbs of fat before starting another bulk. If you all want to start a crowdfund for $100k I would consider trying to get to 300 lbs but I won’t put my body through hell for nothing.
@RoidRage69 110% agreed you can step on stage easy at 250lbs. Crowdfund possible but 100k a bit high ;)

I will donate 14 American dollars lol but you on stage at 250 man you’ll be a monster. Can’t wait to see it.

I saw a couple ifbb pros training together at my gym on Saturday. They were training back. They were lifting half the weight I train with. 😂
Thats why they are IFBB pros bro @RoidRage69 they dont do a lot of weight and have better genetics and diet

DIET is key and I missed you posting actual diet, noticed you completely cut that from posts

05/27/24

Weight 272.5

Chest/Tri's

HS Incline Press
270x15x3
Fly Machine LF
205x15x3
Reverse Grip Freemotion Chest Press
190x15x3
Dip Machine Hoist
209x20x3
Tricep Cable Rope Pushdowns
70x12
60x12
60x10
Tricep Ext Machine LF
140x18
140x15x2
training on point but I can see you can go heavy on the push downs more
and would like to see your diet again

Thats why they are IFBB pros bro @RoidRage69 they dont do a lot of weight and have better genetics and diet

DIET is key and I missed you posting actual diet, noticed you completely cut that from posts

training on point but I can see you can go heavy on the push downs more
and would like to see your diet again
I wasn’t impressed with their size. They were lean and just ok imo. It’s hardly fair to compare young kids who train 12 months a year to somone like myself that has never been able to train more than 6 months per year due to my job. To me size matters and they will never be able to put on the amount of muscle I plan on putting on over the next couple years. I am just getting going on my hypertrophy phase while they have been for years. Ive never trained for size, I’ve only trained strength.

a lot of those guys look so much better on their social media

they take pictures when they peek one month out of the year and then spend the other 11 months looking average

I believe in looking good 12 months out of the year not one month out of the year but that's me

Top Bottom