Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New PR

Yeah, I went with her to the rec (I never workout there) on campus to help her with her routine today. We get back back to her place and people yahoo and aim are like "Who was the huge guy with you at the rec a couple hours ago?" One guy goes he ain't human... and she types to him "He said thank you he is reading this right now."

She threw me out at 10 pm though because she was sleepy (yeah things are giong to be slow with this one, but its ok). However, she told me if she gets a cramp in her hamstrings from teh squats and stiff legged deads I had her do she will call me, wake me up and make me come over and massage it out.

d3track said:
damn dude, 22 plates on the hack?
thats crazy

and you met her mother???????????

Yeah, I met her mom. She'll meet mine saturday since my sister and I are having a small party over there (mainly because we want to borrow her pool and jacuzzi) and she is going to come.

Yeah 22 plates... pretty sick. 2 years ago I wouldn't ahve imagined thatbecause I was only trying to so about 8 plates on my hacks becuase I always thought of them as a finishing movement, and not worth the effort to go extremely heavy on.

Top Bottom