Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New PR

I carbed up yesterday, but didn't et much sleep due to stress, plus a female freind of mine returned my call at 1:30 am and we chatted for about 45 minutes.

I weighed in at 221, but some of my lifts were down a bit. My curls were just too damn heavy to get more than 4 reps with 140 doing them strict.

However I decided to step my hack squats up again since last working I dropped down the weights and did set of 20.

With the machine loaded with 22 plates (all it can hold) I squeezed our 6 reps, and didn't feel like I would be able to come back up if I went for #7. I just owned the hack squat machine and made it my bitch this morning. They need to get one that I can put more weight on now.

what's a hack squat machine look like? Im not quite sure my piece-of-shit gym has one...is it the one where you rest the pads on your shoulders and then bend at the knees?

Nice! Can you use 100 lb plates instead of 45s? They usually aren't quite as thick as two 45s and obviously weigh more than twice as much.

ChinkNasty said:
what's a hack squat machine look like? Im not quite sure my piece-of-shit gym has one...is it the one where you rest the pads on your shoulders and then bend at the knees?

Yep, that is what they are.

Backlash, I might have to do this. I think we have about 8 of them in the gym.

Scotsman said:
Ah nicely done sir.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Yeah, still working on the quest you assigned me. Its going to go very slow it seems. The current girl is saying she wants to take things slow, but she kicked my competition to the curb yesterday, after introducing me to her mother.

Anywho she made a reference to Jay and Silent Bob while we were out eating lunch on Sunday. Without me having ever mentioned them. I was like, "Oh, I LOVE his movies."

BodyByFinaplix said:
Yeah, still working on the quest you assigned me. Its going to go very slow it seems. The current girl is saying she wants to take things slow, but she kicked my competition to the curb yesterday, after introducing me to her mother.

Anywho she made a reference to Jay and Silent Bob while we were out eating lunch on Sunday. Without me having ever mentioned them. I was like, "Oh, I LOVE his movies."

Well keep trying but don't force the issue. As long as you are having fun that's all that really matters.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom