Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My workout made a little girl out of me

casualbb

Plat Hero
Platinum
It wasn't the weights. Those went fine, except for the fact that the higher-rep sets make me want to york.

It was when I used the foam roller on my IT band.

HOLY SHIT, I'VE NEVER FELT SUCH PAIN. I wussed out on the left leg and took a breather partway through, it was too painful.

This gets less painful with time, right? ... guys...?

casualbb said:
It wasn't the weights. Those went fine, except for the fact that the higher-rep sets make me want to york.

It was when I used the foam roller on my IT band.

HOLY SHIT, I'VE NEVER FELT SUCH PAIN. I wussed out on the left leg and took a breather partway through, it was too painful.

This gets less painful with time, right? ... guys...?

ROTFLOL. Nope :)

Debaser told me about the foam rollers months ago. And guess what?
I haven't said a word to that sadistic bastard since! ;)

I'm kidding, but there's no joke about the fact that it hurts, and bad! You'll prepare yourself a bit better for it over time; it probably just caught you a bit by surprise today.

Tom Treutlein said:
I don't see how it can hurt.

Hahahahahahahaha.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.

HAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH AHA HA!!

lol!

roll it over some adhesions and you'll see.

one that hurts good are the glutes. i can really open up my squat ROM if i warm up rolling out my medial glutes etc.

back feels good. IT band NEVER feels better. i like to roll peroneals and ant. tib. but i usually use a rolling pin for that. my ankle actually twitches as i do that. hehehe.

I tried glutes but couldn't get any pain out of it. Where specifically, like upper outer?

Top Bottom