Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

leg day is tmr and i have huge pains in my erectors

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
i am squatting tmr for leg day (wednesday), but i have massive amounts of soreness in my lower back area. I deadlifted alot on sunday b/c i felt rather good about myself-3x8 deads, 3x3 more deads (alot heavier weight), 3x8 barbell rows, 2 sets of chins to failure, and shrugs. well now my lower back region feels like its got needles in it. i can hardly bend over! i was wearing a belt though for dls and rows, and my back was very straight. I guess it might be b/c i havent dled in along time (2-3 months). So my question is this: should I go ahead and squat tmr, even with such pain in my lower back region? thanks guys, your comments like always will be most appreciated.

ps. anything u guys recommend to help me heal this pain? thanks again.

stretch it out! a lot!
i have had that before
maybe you should switch up n use the leg press
or do smith squats

or even more likely you will be feeling better and will be able to squat

Do some active recovery. Get something you can use for very light resistance, like a backpack full of soup cans, or something. Bands if you have them. And do deadlifts, 4 sets of 25 or something like that. Enough to flush your muscles with blood, but not enough to rip the muscle fibers.

I've been doing active recovery for a few days now, and believe me it works.

Top Bottom