Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long is your workout?

How Long is Your Workout?

• Under One Hour

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • One to Two Hours

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Two to Three Hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than Three Hours

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
The Red Dragon said:
Is it actually counterproductive to be in there over an hour?

Many would say "yes" bro. It has been shown(don't ask me where, but I've read it), that a persons Growth Hormone Levels decrease signifigantly after 1 hour of anaerobic exertion. I would guess intensity of routine would probably factor into that time frame though.

man i feel like i doing somethin wrong i'm in and out in 20 minutes 30 tops. come in move weight get the fuck out eat some food then hit the bed. ;)

WalkingBeast said:
I only train about 4 days a week now. But have two sessions that last about seven hours each Back and deadlift day and chest day The other two days last maybe hours each. Just how I like to train. Need the rest especially on 1RM days.

Am I reading that correctly.

Your session on back day where you do deadlifts last seven hours as does your chest day?

How much volume do you actually do?

Numani : i was looking at that too but when no one else replied i didnt bother.. lol but now i need an explanasion too. Seven Hours?

My old training, Once a week bodyparts was 45 minutes. Now I`m doing HST and just get about an hour with the whole body in one day.

I`m liking the 45 min better.lol I feel the hour or more REALLY beats me up. I like in and out.

IHateCrunches said:
Numani : i was looking at that too but when no one else replied i didnt bother.. lol but now i need an explanasion too. Seven Hours?

haha yes You read correctly. Seven hours each. I do over 30 sets on back day Like to take my time and max out Heres an outline of my back workout:

Deadlifts are the staple of my back routine which is something like this:
5 sets of Lat Pulldowns: 165X12 (warm-up) 205X12 225X12 275x10-12 and 305 (5lb plate added) for 13 (body momentum used)
8 sets of partial deadlifts: 135X20 (warm-up) 225x8 (warm-up) 315x1 405x1 495x1 515x1 535X1 then back down to 405 for 13-17 reps (bouncing weight off pins at times) (Partials done on power rack with pins set one notch from the floor)
then on to:
5 sets of barbell hack squats from the floor: 315X10 (warm-up)
405X5 (warm-up) 495X1 545X1 565X1 Then:
4 sets of barbell rows: 225x25 275X20 315X17 365x8
3 sets on pin loaded rowing machine to finish off with stack for reps
Chin-ups done between sets of deadlifts during rest period.
Also sometimes I alternate dumbell rows with barbell rows and might do 3 sets of them 160lb dumbells for 16 reps

:goatslaye

Top Bottom