Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone! Want to help make me beautiful by September? lol

sweed, it's nice to know that i'm not alone. and i totally understand, i gotta season the things i eat...i'd go crazy!! lol
and ok i'll start takin some oil

so today i at the same for breakfast
i didn't have the apple, instead i had the almonds and raisins
for lunch i had black beans with broccoli and chicken
i worked out for about 45 minutes today and had a protein shake with 4 strawberries
and now im going to have some ground beef with a spoonful of brown rice, some steamed plantain and asparagus

couple of questions for you guys:
-what are your thoughts on milk? (1%)
-i have worked out everyday since wednesday, i was wondering if it was okay if i tried to work out everyday for the next couple of weeks, and then take a day break or so?
last one!
- after i worked out last week, i was really sore, and it hurt but it made me feel as if i accomplished something. and today, after working on my abs (they hurt like hell durin the workout), they aren't sore at all! should i be working harder, or is it just that my body is getting used to working out?

Last edited:
lollipopmafia said:
sweed, it's nice to know that i'm not alone. and i totally understand, i gotta season the things i eat...i'd go crazy!! lol

i worked out for about 45 minutes today and had a protein shake with 4 strawberries
and now im going to have some ground beef with a spoonful of brown rice, some steamed plantain and asparagus

-i have worked out everyday since wednesday, i was wondering if it was okay if i tried to work out everyday for the next couple of weeks, and then take a day break or so?
last one!
- after i worked out last week, i was really sore, and it hurt but it made me feel as if i accomplished something. and today, after working on my abs (they hurt like hell durin the workout), they aren't sore at all! should i be working harder, or is it just that my body is getting used to working out?
last one!
Yes your bod will get used to working out. Keep adding sets or weight thats what I do. You will get to a point when you may rarely get sore the next day.
At least thats how it is for me.

AGG milk bloats the hell out of me. Some people no and others yes. I would not go to long working out everyday with no brake. I mean I have don it in the past. I would go 2 weeks with out a day of then take 2-3 days off. I do not think going with out a brake is all that good for some one just starting out though.

As for needing spice to your food hit me up any time. I am a top chef north boston. I also have a body building cook book published my this site. So I would be glad to help you out.

lollipopmafia said:

last one!
last one!

You will get used to working out.
Are you hispanic? be careful with the plantains; they have an enormous amount of carbs. If you really like them, have 1/4 of one.
Milk? I don't believe in dairy. I don't think is good for your skin among other things.
You're doing terrific! well done..

ok, i will try not to work out today. and do you have any suggestions for asparagus? the ones i made on sunday didn't turn out as great as i thought they would...

im west indian, and i should've said that i didn't eat the whole thing...my bad. it was more like maybe a third or half. i tried not to each too much and compensate by taking some of the other carb out of the meal, but i'll substitute instead i guess when i want some. thanks guys!

lollipopmafia said:
ok, i will try not to work out today. and do you have any suggestions for asparagus? the ones i made on sunday didn't turn out as great as i thought they would...

You can blanch them in water and eat them plain or you can drizzle olive oil on them and either grill them (indoor grill) or roast them in the oven.

velvett, that sounds good, i think i'll try that this weekend thanks!

guardian, my mother is from st. martin and my father is from antigua. i was born here in ny

oops, i almost forgot to log what i ate!
same breakfast as usual. im going to try and use eggs whites tomorrow
same snack (almonds, raisins, some cashews)
lunch black beans, salad and chicken
snack yogurt with omega-3
dinner ground beef broccoli and a bit of brown rice

i didn't exercise today, because i figure i should allow my muscles to rest a bit.

what are your thought on sugar-free jello? and what types of food do you guys eat for desserts, if you do eat dessert?

i exercised thurdsay for about a half hour with concentration on the abs. i don't think that i can remember what i ate, but i promise i didn't cheat!

yesterday i had two eggs whites with cheese and flax bread, snack was almonds and raisins. lunch was black beans with salad and tuna. later on, i had a yougurt. for dinner i had two mini burgers and some fries along with salad, and lastly i had some pinkberry with mango and coconut.

so far today, i did cardio for about 40 minutes and 20 minutes of arms followed by a protein shake with a banana. for breakfast i had two egg whites with one yolk and some cheese with flax bread.
i think that i will take my body measurements today, and see where i'm at and if i'm not totally ashamed, i'll post them up!

Top Bottom