Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone! Want to help make me beautiful by September? lol

lollipopmafia

Hi everyone!

I just joined elitefitness today, and I'm very excited about it! I have decided finally to try and whip my booty into shape. My goal is to slim down as much as possible (without starving of course) by early September. My fantasy is to drop 20-30, but I also want to be healthy. My current stats are
19 years old
5'5
163 pounds
and i don't know my bodyfat percentage

i have been thinking about having one to two protein shakes a day as meal replacements with two portions of fruit, some flaxseed oil and psyillum husks (for fiber), and a little bit of water (Designer Whey brand, 18 g protein per shake), almonds with raisins, dried apricots for midday snack, lunch is usually unplanned (but I try to keep it healthy), water, crystal light occasionally, and cooked beans, with steamed broccoli and 1/4 sweet potato, followed by either apple w/a couple slices of cheddar cheese, or a few morsels of dark chocolate.
for exercise, i haven't been doing too great, I did about 1/2 hour on the treadmill at a moderate pace 3x for the week. i know that i'll definitely have to exercise more and do some strength training.

i ordered jillian michaels exercise video and waiting for it to get to me, but i'll be doing that hopefully 3-4 times a week, and maybe start off with 5 minutes of HIIT. I am hoping to do some strength training that mostly uses my own bodyweight.

My ultimate goal is to reach probably around 115-120, and build a body like
Megan Fox
or Megan Good

i'll start to post my routine tomorrow and any tips or suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks in advance and have a great day everyone!!

Hi Lolli and welcome.
Your diet is not very balanced. Not enough protien. You don't want to get all your protein from a drink. You need meat sources.

As for looking like Megan FOx....get in line ;)

The other girls with my more experience than I will be in here soon to guide you

lollipopmafia said:
Hi everyone!

I just joined elitefitness today, and I'm very excited about it! I have decided finally to try and whip my booty into shape. My goal is to slim down as much as possible (without starving of course) by early September. My fantasy is to drop 20-30, but I also want to be healthy. My current stats are
19 years old
5'5
163 pounds
and i don't know my bodyfat percentage

i have been thinking about having one to two protein shakes a day as meal replacements with two portions of fruit, some flaxseed oil and psyillum husks (for fiber), and a little bit of water (Designer Whey brand, 18 g protein per shake), almonds with raisins, dried apricots for midday snack, lunch is usually unplanned (but I try to keep it healthy), water, crystal light occasionally, and cooked beans, with steamed broccoli and 1/4 sweet potato, followed by either apple w/a couple slices of cheddar cheese, or a few morsels of dark chocolate.
for exercise, i haven't been doing too great, I did about 1/2 hour on the treadmill at a moderate pace 3x for the week. i know that i'll definitely have to exercise more and do some strength training.

i ordered jillian michaels exercise video and waiting for it to get to me, but i'll be doing that hopefully 3-4 times a week, and maybe start off with 5 minutes of HIIT. I am hoping to do some strength training that mostly uses my own bodyweight.

My ultimate goal is to reach probably around 115-120, and build a body like
Megan Fox
or Megan Good

i'll start to post my routine tomorrow and any tips or suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks in advance and have a great day everyone!!

Hi Lollipop,

Welcome!

Your diet consist of mostly fruit= sugar.

First of all don't be intimidated by what I'm about to write. It will look overwhelming at first. You just need to take it one day at a time and you'll get there. Don't think you will lose 30lbs in 3 months and if you do, it won't look healthy.

Anyway, you need to have 6-7 meals per day consisting of REAL food.
Protein, such as baked or grilled skinless chichen, eggs, fish, turkey, beef, etc.

Carbs,consisting of oats, yams, couscous, brown rice, vegetables, salads, stc.

You also need to exercise; if you don't do that, you won't burn any calories. If you want to look firm, you need to workout with weights.

Everything in life takes work; if you want to look good, you need to work at it. Period.

ALso, you need to drink water. Water will cleanse your system and it will help you get rid of whatever water you're holding. In fact, by drinking lots of water you'll lose weight faster. If you don't like the taste, just add lemon.

If you have any questions, please ask. We are her to help... :)

thandie said:
Hi Lollipop,

Welcome!

Your diet consist of mostly fruit= sugar.

First of all don't be intimidated by what I'm about to write. It will look overwhelming at first. You just need to take it one day at a time and you'll get there. Don't think you will lose 30lbs in 3 months and if you do, it won't look healthy.

Anyway, you need to have 6-7 meals per day consisting of REAL food.
Protein, such as baked or grilled skinless chichen, eggs, fish, turkey, beef, etc.

Carbs,consisting of oats, yams, couscous, brown rice, vegetables, salads, stc.

You also need to exercise; if you don't do that, you won't burn any calories. If you want to look firm, you need to workout with weights.

Everything in life takes work; if you want to look good, you need to work at it. Period.

ALso, you need to drink water. Water will cleanse your system and it will help you get rid of whatever water you're holding. In fact, by drinking lots of water you'll lose weight faster. If you don't like the taste, just add lemon.

If you have any questions, please ask. We are her to help... :)

Thanks so much! Okay so i'll start eating real foods asap! i'll post what i do tomorrow. thanks ladies!

I hope you learn a lot here, stick with it and become part of the family. We all love helping people who want to learn, put in the time and get results.

he more you get involved the more we will help you. The more you put into this the more you will get out of it. Making a daily log is step one. Sticking to it is step two. I have seen so man women come threw this site and get so much out of it. I have also seen lots more come and then drop off like flies.

If there is ever anything Myself or any one can do for you to make you feel more welcome here please say so. I will start by giving you a free plat to help you search the forums.

needtogetaas said:
I hope you learn a lot here, stick with it and become part of the family. We all love helping people who want to learn, put in the time and get results.

he more you get involved the more we will help you. The more you put into this the more you will get out of it. Making a daily log is step one. Sticking to it is step two. I have seen so man women come threw this site and get so much out of it. I have also seen lots more come and then drop off like flies.

If there is ever anything Myself or any one can do for you to make you feel more welcome here please say so. I will start by giving you a free plat to help you search the forums.

Right on, Needtogetaas!!

We need to get your diet in order first and then we can move onto cardio and weight training.

have u calculated your BMR yet? how much time (training, cooking, researching, etc.) can you dedicate to your goals?

Welcome to EF! lots of good bros and brollets to help out! stick around.

Top Bottom