Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone! Want to help make me beautiful by September? lol

Cardio in the morning before your first meal is the best thing to loose weight! as long as diet is in order and very consistant. Being consistant with diet and training is the best thing you can do to reach your goals. Also it is a proven fact that visuals and thinking of your goals helps you reach them!
I am in fatloss mode and it is very worth it at the end, the road getting there is tough but you can do it!
Goodluck

Oh wow! I didn't expect so many responses! Thanks so much everyone!

Well today and tomorrow I have to work overtime at work, so I won't be able to spend too much time exercising, but I'll do what I can, and I'll update.
So far, for breakfast, I had 2 scrambled eggs with 1/2 oz. of cheddar cheese and a slice of whole wheat toast.
for a snack, I had 1 oz almonds with a serving each of raisins and prunes
for lunch, I had a light and fit yogurt with 1/3 chicken cesar salad (romaine, parm, grilled chicken) with no dressing, and water all day.
i have to get dinner and i have no clue what i'll eat, but I have a few hours to think about it.

as for time that i can dedicate to this, for cooking, i would prefer to spend a few hours on a sunday or something cooking for the week. i don't mind eating the same things for a week straight. for researching, maybe an hour or so a day (the main problem for me is that i find so much that it is contradictory and dense and i never know what to follow), and for exercising, probably an hour a day.

thanks so much everyone for all your help so far, and thanks needtogetaas for the membership! I really appreciate it!

You should really eat 5 small meals spaced apart every 3 hours.

I prepare all my food a week ahead of time on Sundays. There are a few exceptions. Some things I prefer a little fresher.

You should get that BMR sometime soon so u have an idea as to what level of cals u dont want to dip below and have an idea as to how many cals per meal u should get.

if u r looking for dinner ideas how about some baked fish tonight? tilapia perhaps?

lollipopmafia said:

Well today and tomorrow I have to work overtime at work, so I won't be able to spend too much time exercising, but I'll do what I can, and I'll update.
So far, for breakfast, I had 2 scrambled eggs with 1/2 oz. of cheddar cheese and a slice of whole wheat toast.
for lunch, I had a light and fit yogurt with 1/3 chicken cesar salad (romaine, parm, grilled chicken) with no dressing, and water all day.
i have to get dinner and i have no clue what i'll eat, but I have a few hours to think about it.

as for time that i can dedicate to this, for cooking, i would prefer to spend a few hours on a sunday or something cooking for the week. i don't mind eating the same things for a week straight. for researching, maybe an hour or so a day (the main problem for me is that i find so much that it is contradictory and dense and i never know what to follow), and for exercising, probably an hour a day.

thanks so much everyone for all your help so far, and thanks needtogetaas for the membership! I really appreciate it!

lollipopmafia said:

I would be more then happy to help you out with a few recipes for things ou can cook on a week end for the week.

I am a chef and Author of a published book here on this site. Anabolic kitchen.
enough about that though I don't want to make any sales pitches I just want to help you out.

So tell me some of the things you like to eat or would like a large recipe for. Chicken,meat,brown rice,turkey, what ever. You would be amazed at what I can turn into a healthy meal to.

You can also check out the muscle food forum for good recipes to.

hey guardian, i just checked my bmr, and it's 2172.5 and with light exercise (but i'm sure i'll go harder) its 2987, but for weight loss, they suggests that i take away b/w 500 and 1000, so i went w/ 700 and got 2287/day.
also, i don't really eat fish, except for tuna and sometimes salmon, but thank you for the suggestion!

and needtogetaas, i would LOVE some recipe ideas! Anything that is not too expensive and doesn't include fish, i think i should be good. chicken, eggs, veggies, fruit, whatever you're willing to give, i am willing to take! thanks!

lollipopmafia said:
hey guardian, i just checked my bmr, and it's 2172.5 and with light exercise (but i'm sure i'll go harder) its 2987, but for weight loss, they suggests that i take away b/w 500 and 1000, so i went w/ 700 and got 2287/day.
also, i don't really eat fish, except for tuna and sometimes salmon, but thank you for the suggestion!

and needtogetaas, i would LOVE some recipe ideas! Anything that is not too expensive and doesn't include fish, i think i should be good. chicken, eggs, veggies, fruit, whatever you're willing to give, i am willing to take! thanks!

Hello and welcome!

Cool, so divide your calories into 5 or 6 meals.

There is also a great sticky at the top, links to all the top threads, and there are sample diets and training programs.

The last link has a 'help to sort out your diet' with a shopping list.

If you want a fab shape, weight training is essential.

thanks for all the info!

okay i'm already in a bit of a predicament. I was reading some information on the anabolic diet, and it looks really interesting, but it looks pretty different from what you all are suggesting. And I was wondering what you all thought of the diet, etc.

I know that I'm not going to be able to do much in terms of cooking preparation before the weekend, but I've asked my mom to pick up a few things for me. Yesterday I tried to keep it healthy, but my lack of preparation and money didn't let me eat optimally or enough, but i'll be going home regular time today, so i'll be exercising and eating a good dinner.

lollipopmafia said:
thanks for all the info!

okay i'm already in a bit of a predicament. I was reading some information on the anabolic diet, and it looks really interesting, but it looks pretty different from what you all are suggesting. And I was wondering what you all thought of the diet, etc.

I know that I'm not going to be able to do much in terms of cooking preparation before the weekend, but I've asked my mom to pick up a few things for me. Yesterday I tried to keep it healthy, but my lack of preparation and money didn't let me eat optimally or enough, but i'll be going home regular time today, so i'll be exercising and eating a good dinner.

No worries. Just keep in mind that, this is the direction you wan to go. This will be your lifestyle. No need to conquer this overnight.
If you can't eat healthy or enough one day, remember tomorrow is another day. Try, try and try again.
You're doing great!

It only SEEMS complicated because it is new. But I promise you it only takes a short period of time and it will all *click*.

Everyone before me has given EXCELLENT advice and I honestly don't have much to add at this juncture. I don't want you to feel overwhelmed.

But I do promise you, after a couple of weeks you will be like, "This ain't so bad as I first thought. It was just something NEW." :)

Top Bottom