Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Messed my hormones - Help

Hi,

Long story short , i'm 26y.o , competed in 2021 , ended with binge eating , then bulimia and for the last 7-8months i would say i have a good relationship with food. Since sept last year i was diagnosticated with hypo and i'm on T4. I was feeling extremely fatigued, could'nt loose weight even if i exercised a lot and maintaining a healthy diet, i checked with my endo the thyroid and it was the problem. I would'nt say that now i'm feeling perfect but at least a little bit better, and we are yet adjusting the T4, BUT!! my other hormones are really bad, my libido is very very low , i have mood swings very frequently , lately i have very bad water retention and feel bloated even if i eat healthy
I checked again all my hormones 2 months ago, the estrogens and FSH where a little low but my endo said that because they are in the normal ranges i should not be aware, even if i said to her that my sex drive is low

And i have no idea what to do, what supps can i take to ennhace my libido ? I tried several but there was no result

Thanks
sounds like you high on estrogen

sounds like you high on estrogen
At first i thought so , but from the lab results my estrogens are low , i think that it may be from the very very low calorie intake and excessive cardio and my body is fighting it , i increased my calories from this weekend so i'll see how it goes

log I just shared my log

At first i thought so , but from the lab results my estrogens are low , i think that it may be from the very very low calorie intake and excessive cardio and my body is fighting it , i increased my calories from this weekend so i'll see how it goes

log I just shared my log
@lora4ca new log

A very low calorie diet will really mess with your hormones and just your body in general. I would fully focus on putting together a proper diet first and seeing if that can help level things out.

Top Bottom