Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone! Want to help make me beautiful by September? lol

yeah, thandie, I am working on cutting out the sugar, I know it's bad, so I'm weening myself off of it. I am also tryin to cut out starchy carbs...i am cooking brown rice as we speak and I'm also switching to whole grain flax bread.
ntga i apologize for my girliness lol, i'm trying to not concentrate so much on the lbs., i just wanna look good! lol
and i'll cook lentils next week velvett, thanks for the advice!

lollipopmafia said:
yeah, thandie, I am working on cutting out the sugar, I know it's bad, so I'm weening myself off of it. I am also tryin to cut out starchy carbs...i am cooking brown rice as we speak and I'm also switching to whole grain flax bread.
ntga i apologize for my girliness lol, i'm trying to not concentrate so much on the lbs., i just wanna look good! lol
and i'll cook lentils next week velvett, thanks for the advice!
I think it was tat that had a great lentils recipe. I know I have some but I liked hers. Even a chef like myself can use other people recipes :p

Its ok to have girliness :elephant: Us men like Girliness in a women.

I'm sorry needtogetaas, I'm here! lmao

I didn't have a chance to come on today at work and i worked out as soon as I got home. I think I did pretty well today, and i'm kinda proud of myself lol
i did the 2 eggs with scrambled eggs with a slice of whole grain flax toast
an apple for a snack
for lunch i had black beans and lots of broccoli
later on i had some almonds with raisins
i worked out for about 45 minutes and i had a protein shake with some fiber and a banana and a few dark chocolate chips (separately...i couldn't help it! but it was only a few i promise lol) right afterwards. For dinner, i had some lean ground beef, asparagus, and some brown rice.
My goal was to drink a gallon of water today, and I got pretty close, about 3 liters, but i had to pee so much i was worried that my boss was gonna think that i was trying to skip out on work!
I think I'm going to buy some more fiber, maybe like metamucil, because i have this weird thing with thinking that i need lots of fiber. i may be wrong, but i feel like i need so much more than i take in. i dunno
Is there anything i should be taking out or adding?

I was really motivated today! I was offered a gyro (for free!) and I completely refused it, even after my friends kept asking me to eat it. also, my boss offered me a bag of chips and i refused again! When i went home and worked out i was like f*** the pain, i gotta finish this!

I blame (read: thank god for) all of you guys for the ability to do that! I knew that i was going to be writing what i did and it has to be up to par. So thanks everyone.

btw, i will probably never stop thanking you guys in basically every post...sorry lol

lollipopmafia said:
I'm sorry needtogetaas, I'm here! lmao

I didn't have a chance to come on today at work and i worked out as soon as I got home. I think I did pretty well today, and i'm kinda proud of myself lol
i did the 2 eggs with scrambled eggs with a slice of whole grain flax toast
an apple for a snack
for lunch i had black beans and lots of broccoli
later on i had some almonds with raisins
i worked out for about 45 minutes and i had a protein shake with some fiber and a banana and a few dark chocolate chips (separately...i couldn't help it! but it was only a few i promise lol) right afterwards. For dinner, i had some lean ground beef, asparagus, and some brown rice.
My goal was to drink a gallon of water today, and I got pretty close, about 3 liters, but i had to pee so much i was worried that my boss was gonna think that i was trying to skip out on work!
I think I'm going to buy some more fiber, maybe like metamucil, because i have this weird thing with thinking that i need lots of fiber. i may be wrong, but i feel like i need so much more than i take in. i dunno
Is there anything i should be taking out or adding?

I was really motivated today! I was offered a gyro (for free!) and I completely refused it, even after my friends kept asking me to eat it. also, my boss offered me a bag of chips and i refused again! When i went home and worked out i was like f*** the pain, i gotta finish this!

I blame (read: thank god for) all of you guys for the ability to do that! I knew that i was going to be writing what i did and it has to be up to par. So thanks everyone.

btw, i will probably never stop thanking you guys in basically every post...sorry lol
Great job today girl. Refusing something from family,friends,and coworkers can be hard some times. Its even worse when they just cant take no for an answer. Once you have been doing this a wile and the change sets in people will ask you less and less. Once you are set in your ways its a little safer to just out right tell them no(and never ask me again please).

Why do ou need more fiber? Feel free to open up on this one to. I have a feeling the answer could be a weird one.

With the diet it looked pretty good for getting into the swing of things. I would have liked to see another hunk of lean meat in there around brake feast
lunch time.

drinking the water is a good thing, and don't even worry about the choc chips just move on and forget about them.

Hi Lollipop. I'm Mollypop. JK. I really am Molly though nice to meet you!

Ok. as far as getting down to a certain weight...please don't put too much stock in those numbers my friend. Not that I'm a fitness hard body or anything but I have muscle and look healthy. I'm around your height and weight and although I'm losing BF I'm gaining muscle so there's no big changes on the scale.

Eat clean and lift heavy weights and you'll look smoking in no time. Listen to these mods and mentors on here they know their stuff and are so inspirational.

HAve you seen Tatyana's big girl pics in the women's chat forum? Wow. Amazing !

Last edited:
oh yeah no the fiber thing is not for anything like regularity...i guess that i'm just under the impression that i need lots of fiber, i guess cause i read a lot of things that say it fills you up and is good for you, and my mom was always telling me that fiber was important when i was younger, so yeah.
ok so today i'll try to incorporate some more meat in my meals today
mollypop...lmao, that's really cute actually! i am tryin to not concentrate on the numbers..i haven't touched a scale since i started and i feel better and i think that i look better already so, i've decided that i'm going to try and concentrate only on how my clothes fit and things like that. but i think that i still need the reinforcement, so thank you!

Ya I am in tha same position. Got siclk if the way I look and am dieting again. I didi this 3 years go so I know what my body needs. cardio in the morning is great and starts me off with energy in the morning!
I am on my 2nd meal right now at work. Chicken and spinach, kinda boring huh!? Well I like to add in some sauces and dressing all no fat and very little sugar. It helps me eat faster so I can get back to work. I am weighing myself once a week in the morning. and that is a good length of time for me. Butyou can judge through your clothes and mirror ad what not. Taking a 'before' pic helps too also!
Good luck we're here for ya!

I'm just going to put this out there - I would focus on healthy fats rather than fiber and you should be taking a fish oil/omega 3 supp daily.

Aside from keeping your insides rolling smoothly it will make your skin and hair look better.

Need fiber to feel full - eat a granny smith apple

velvett said:
I'm just going to put this out there - I would focus on healthy fats rather than fiber and you should be taking a fish oil/omega 3 supp daily.

Aside from keeping your insides rolling smoothly it will make your skin and hair look better.

Need fiber to feel full - eat a granny smith apple
good fats will cut down on snake cravings to. :heart:

Top Bottom