Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!!! ECA/Clen side it's only me????

body72

Hi that's the problem:
when i'm using ECA or Clen (and they give me very good results in terms of fat loss) after some days of use i became really constipated, any one have this problem or can explain me why this happen???
My diet during ECA or Clen is alwais high in fiber ( a lot of Vegetables, oat, brown rice and some fruit) and water 1/1.5 gallon per day but this don't seems to help.
Thx
Bye
Body

the problem is not with eca or clen its with your fiber intake still. go out and buy some citrucel

Are you sure it a fiber intake only prob. I red eca can slow digestion. Does slowed digestion gives constipation, I dont know.

Thx guy (i will try enrage) but the prob is not so simple i think that there is something related with intestinal function because if i stop the eca (without changing the diet) in two/three days my constipation completely disappear and all is ok since i restart eca, when the problem return immediately. I have this problem only with ECA or Clen (i never use them together) that makes me mad because in terms of fat loss they are fantastic on me.
Bye
Body

This sounds really strange... I think it just might be you (mentally), thinking it's the ECA when in fact it's something else and you're blaming it on the ECA. Up your fiber

Top Bottom