Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From Zero, 1Rep, QT, Sea, JB, & all Platinum Bors

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Damn Bor. Can I have the rights on that story for a book and/or movie? Thanks. Serious. That is a killer story bor. You are a survivor. You have a strong mental and emotional toughness that allows you to overcome obstacles. Dude, i bet that was cool as hell, and then flip *canoe spill*. Too bad you had not practiced flipping a canoe.

When canoeing it is important to know how to get under the canoe, and extend your arms and flip to right side up. Usually with two adults it is a breeze. Of course, not wearing a life jacket could have gotten you killed. I would say you had a friend helping out that day, glad you survived. You should be like, "Official Survivor Bor"

bor the canoe would not do what you said. bor any southwest missouri hick or canadian would know how to do that!!>>!?!?!

the funny thing was is that we strapped my dog, the canoe, and a kayak to the top of my jeep and went through this floodwater on 3 different places. the best was jumping off of the gazebos that once used to house birthday parties and other things in the park on the side of bull shoals close to taneycomo. only the tips of them were above water.

and actually i was freaked the fuck out. i think i just got lucky. a mistake i will not soon repeat hopefully

Top Bottom