Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody run NPP after or with eq

I used NPP after EQ it was fine but i go slow start with 100mgs and bump to 150mgs and see why not.

Can you start your LOG journal on EF? you didnt start a Log on EVO I see so start one on EF right now please seriously bro!

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
Ok thx for the advice. I’m gonna do my log today when I have a chance today.

Wow thx for all the advice! Really wish I would’ve started posting years ago instead of just reading posts lol. I’ll b starting and posting my log today. Everyone is saying use proviron which I have but have never run b4. Do u recommend running proviron alongside the masteron I’m already running. Really don’t wanna start having prostate problems. Not worried bout the hair as I’m already basically bald but hey the LESS HAIR U HAVE THE MORE HEAD U GET…

Wow thx for all the advice! Really wish I would’ve started posting years ago instead of just reading posts lol. I’ll b starting and posting my log today. Everyone is saying use proviron which I have but have never run b4. Do u recommend running proviron alongside the masteron I’m already running. Really don’t wanna start having prostate problems. Not worried bout the hair as I’m already basically bald but hey the LESS HAIR U HAVE THE MORE HEAD U GET…
@Mattyn420 great but I'm going to suggest either proviron or masteron one or the other. Let's see your LOG journal, do it.

I used NPP after EQ it was fine but i go slow start with 100mgs and bump to 150mgs and see why not.

Can you start your LOG journal on EF? you didnt start a Log on EVO I see so start one on EF right now please seriously bro!

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Top Bottom