Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From Zero, 1Rep, QT, Sea, JB, & all Platinum Bors

juicedpigtails said:
bah! me and shd4bor are going wakeboarding at my parents house.
ill be your sugar momma if u do:)

juicedpigtails said:
bah! me and shd4bor are going wakeboarding at my parents house.

Thought you dsaid skiiing? I never rode a wake board. I can ski like a mad man though. Did I see skiing like a champ? bah! wakeboards!... Now I aint trying to say Kenny C is better than Bull Shoals, but I already have plans on June 5th.

Can we get together some other time? Bro, do you fish for trout? Or are you a schoolnerd type of broly? Colontails, do you hear me?

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Thought you dsaid skiiing? I never rode a wake board. I can ski like a mad man though. Did I see skiing like a champ? bah! wakeboards!... Now I aint trying to say Kenny C is better than Bull Shoals, but I already have plans on June 5th.

Can we get together some other time? Bro, do you fish for trout? Or are you a schoolnerd type of broly? Colontails, do you hear me?

well sometime around then!!!

bor we have a board and 2 different slalom skis and a pair for you 2 ski bors.

what is a schoolnerd type of broly

if you want to go to upper taneycomo ill fly fish w/you.

juicedpigtails said:
well sometime around then!!!

bor we have a board and 2 different slalom skis and a pair for you 2 ski bors.

what is a schoolnerd type of broly

if you want to go to upper taneycomo ill fly fish w/you.

schoolnerdcolonbor = frrat bro

I enjoy fly fishing and bait fishing. Especially in the ozarks.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
schoolnerdcolonbor = frrat bro

I enjoy fly fishing and bait fishing. Especially in the ozarks.

bor i have a very gut wrenching terrible story about going out to the floodwaters 2 summers ago to fish/jack around when bull shoals was 35 ft above flood stage. i dont know how i survived it. for real, scariest thing ive ever been through. i was down in the mincy conservation aread canoeing through the old creek which was 25 ft underwater then. i drove my jeep to the edge of the flooded water and then canoed and kayaked the rest. it was fun until we tipped the canoe over being dumbasses in the middle of the floodplain further downstream than the creek. there was no shoreline in site because all the trees were underwater too. i swear i swam about 500 yards to the side of the lake, the last 100 or so carrying my dog on my back. i was exhausted and sick and all that, and i was the only one of our party that didnt have a life jacket on because i thought i was the best swimmer of anyone. i felt so small and insignificant treading water in the middle of a flooded out forest. scariest thing ive ever been through. my lab was so exhausted after we got back that she didnt move for a couple days it seemed like.

Damn Bor. Can I have the rights on that story for a book and/or movie? Thanks. Serious. That is a killer story bor. You are a survivor. You have a strong mental and emotional toughness that allows you to overcome obstacles. Dude, i bet that was cool as hell, and then flip *canoe spill*. Too bad you had not practiced flipping a canoe.

When canoeing it is important to know how to get under the canoe, and extend your arms and flip to right side up. Usually with two adults it is a breeze. Of course, not wearing a life jacket could have gotten you killed. I would say you had a friend helping out that day, glad you survived. You should be like, "Official Survivor Bor"

Top Bottom