Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody run NPP after or with eq

Mattyn420

What’s up? Long time reader/lurker first time posting. My stats are

39 year old male

6’2

200lbs

I’d say btwn 6-10% bf more toward the low end

Have done every form of test up to a g pw, deca, NPP, eq, mast, dbol, tbol,winny. Have yet to jump on the tren train mainly due to already complicated sleep problems from sleep apnea but really want to.

This cycle I ran

1-5 tbol@ 60 mg a day

1-10 test E@ 750 per

1-10 eq @ 800 pw (no front load)

Added in masteron week 10@ 100 mg eod

Plan on running the same cycle week 10 to whenever I decide to stop but adding NPP@150 eod and dropping eq round week 16.

I’ve got nolva, arimidex, for if sides pop up but I’ve had literally none with the test eq and mast so far.

Ima also running tb500 and bpc 157 for a bad shoulder rotator cuff tear but after 2 years of it bothering me. I’m 2 weeks Into tb and bpc and my shoulders at least 50% better. This stuff has been a fuckin miracle to me so far!

My workouts are solid 5 days a week. Do a little bit of cardio 20mins a day.

I’m fairly pleased with the eq results as I’m the most ripped I’ve ever been and have put on some great lbm but am wanting more size than it’s giving me. Been on the mast 3 weeks and it’s REALLY starting to shine as I have low bf%. I’ve got some NPP that will be here soon and plan on running it weeks 13- however long I decide to keep blasting. I also b&c just so u know. I have many questions but I’ll start with this one. Has anyone ever ran NPP after eq? I plan on dropping the eq somewhere round week 16-20 and continue to run the test @750, NPP @ 150 eod and keep the mast in at 100eod as well.

So does anyone have experience running NPP immediately after dropping eq after 16 weeks or so. Thx for all the help and millions of forum comments I’ve read over the years. I’ve learned how to use AAS bc of you all.

thats way too long to be on cycle and you definitely would not want to add in anything that late, especially npp.. you are not doing anything for yourself aside from making recovery far more difficult and ensuring you keep far less of what you gain.. dont get greedy here man,... running an extended cycle is already getting greedy as it is and it tends to backfire... weve ALLLLL done it here, so trust people that have learned from there mistakes... you already added in masteron way too late as it is and unnecessarily as well.. i hate to see people do well on cycle but get greedy and end up worse off than when they started... your dosing alone is so high that it will hinder recovery too.. those doses are completely unnecessary and i assure you that while you may feel fine right now, you are setting yourself up for long term problems running doses too high and cycles too long.. ive been doing this almost 2 decades with coaching as my primary on this and you are putting yourself on a very bad road and pattern... good luck man, its all up to you but at your age, i would assume you have a lot more sense than guys in their 20's that tend to have to learn it the hard way... dont be that guy ...

I would highly suggest listening to Dylan's advice on this one. He is correct, you are already over extending the cycle, have too high of doses and want to add even more. The greed on this will do nothing but cause you short and long term harm as well as ensure you have issues not only recovering but holding on to the gains you are making. It is a very bad plan and idea to add more and to dose this high

always use proviron with any nandrolone

npp is similar to eq. both mild steroids. i don't see a purpose in stacking them man
Thx for the reply. I’m not planning on stacking them. I was gonna start the NPP and drop the eq round week 16 and run the NPP for 12 weeks or so. I know 30 weeks is a long cycle and I don’t ever wanna b “that guy” Dylan lol. But all of my cycles have been well over 16 weeks and (knock on wood) I’ve never had any problems. I’m in no way advocating anyone to run cycles that long. Maybe I’m just special but befor I began b&c I once ran a year long cycle (when I was young and stupid as fuck) and had no problem recovering but now I just stay on so recovery not ever a worry.
I’ve got proviron and planned on adding it in but was gonna wait til I’m thru with the masteron. Should I add it in with the masteron? Wouldn’t that make my prostate like a grapefruit?

im newbie here just asking you can run 30 weeks is that really possible ? wouldn't your system fried?? how do you pct after taking so much stuffs and pct for how long?

What’s up? Long time reader/lurker first time posting. My stats are

39 year old male

6’2

200lbs

I’d say btwn 6-10% bf more toward the low end

Have done every form of test up to a g pw, deca, NPP, eq, mast, dbol, tbol,winny. Have yet to jump on the tren train mainly due to already complicated sleep problems from sleep apnea but really want to.

This cycle I ran

1-5 tbol@ 60 mg a day

1-10 test E@ 750 per

1-10 eq @ 800 pw (no front load)

Added in masteron week 10@ 100 mg eod

Plan on running the same cycle week 10 to whenever I decide to stop but adding NPP@150 eod and dropping eq round week 16.

I’ve got nolva, arimidex, for if sides pop up but I’ve had literally none with the test eq and mast so far.

Ima also running tb500 and bpc 157 for a bad shoulder rotator cuff tear but after 2 years of it bothering me. I’m 2 weeks Into tb and bpc and my shoulders at least 50% better. This stuff has been a fuckin miracle to me so far!

My workouts are solid 5 days a week. Do a little bit of cardio 20mins a day.

I’m fairly pleased with the eq results as I’m the most ripped I’ve ever been and have put on some great lbm but am wanting more size than it’s giving me. Been on the mast 3 weeks and it’s REALLY starting to shine as I have low bf%. I’ve got some NPP that will be here soon and plan on running it weeks 13- however long I decide to keep blasting. I also b&c just so u know. I have many questions but I’ll start with this one. Has anyone ever ran NPP after eq? I plan on dropping the eq somewhere round week 16-20 and continue to run the test @750, NPP @ 150 eod and keep the mast in at 100eod as well.

So does anyone have experience running NPP immediately after dropping eq after 16 weeks or so. Thx for all the help and millions of forum comments I’ve read over the years. I’ve learned how to use AAS bc of you all.
I used NPP after EQ it was fine but i go slow start with 100mgs and bump to 150mgs and see why not.

Can you start your LOG journal on EF? you didnt start a Log on EVO I see so start one on EF right now please seriously bro!

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Thx for the reply. I’m not planning on stacking them. I was gonna start the NPP and drop the eq round week 16 and run the NPP for 12 weeks or so. I know 30 weeks is a long cycle and I don’t ever wanna b “that guy” Dylan lol. But all of my cycles have been well over 16 weeks and (knock on wood) I’ve never had any problems. I’m in no way advocating anyone to run cycles that long. Maybe I’m just special but befor I began b&c I once ran a year long cycle (when I was young and stupid as fuck) and had no problem recovering but now I just stay on so recovery not ever a worry.
I’ve got proviron and planned on adding it in but was gonna wait til I’m thru with the masteron. Should I add it in with the masteron? Wouldn’t that make my prostate like a grapefruit?
@Mattyn420 25mgs proviron is a must even low dose npp

Top Bottom