Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Comeback Transformation Log

Soidog

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hi.

Been out of my rutines for about 12 years , and in that time i have gained alot of weight.

Little about myself.
48 yrs
251 lbs
6 ft
Retired fisherman with schlatters and a few old injuries. 25% tear trapezius from weightlifting , and a older injury in my back from military service in the 90' s.

My initial plan thats started today is to get my diet in check with 1500 calories pr day.
Will get into what the diet contains later , as it is important for progress and weightloss.
Also taking multivitamins , magnesium to combat sweethunger along with proteinshake.

My progress toward old habits will be slow , and my only excersise is walking 5km everyday at 90% capacity. (Speed)

Will get back to gym , but first i want to loose abit weight to feel confy 😅.
I do have 2 cycles under my belt , and i do plan to get back on.
But first things first...diet , weightloss , then gym for a while to get strenghten joints and ligaments before anything.

Atleast thats the plan.
150 - 200mg test e later on.

Pictures comming too.

Best regards
Soidog

Hi.

Been out of my rutines for about 12 years , and in that time i have gained alot of weight.

Little about myself.
48 yrs
251 lbs
6 ft
Retired fisherman with schlatters and a few old injuries. 25% tear trapezius from weightlifting , and a older injury in my back from military service in the 90' s.

My initial plan thats started today is to get my diet in check with 1500 calories pr day.
Will get into what the diet contains later , as it is important for progress and weightloss.
Also taking multivitamins , magnesium to combat sweethunger along with proteinshake.

My progress toward old habits will be slow , and my only excersise is walking 5km everyday at 90% capacity. (Speed)

But first things first...diet , weightloss , then gym for a while to get strenghten joints and ligaments before anything.

Atleast thats the plan.

Pictures comming too.

Best regards
Soidog
This is too little calories. Start closer to 2300/day but make sure they are good, whole foods. If you start that low you will have nowhere to go once weight loss slows.
Protien-1g per pound 250g 1000cals
Fats- .3g per pound 75 675cals
Carbs- Fill in up to your daily cals. So for now 156g or 625cals
Start here for a few weeks and see how this goes an adjust from there.

Hi.

Little about myself.
48 yrs
251 lbs
6 ft

Atleast thats the plan.

Pictures comming too.

Best regards
Soidog
@Soidog welcome to the EF family! happy to see you pushing this out and changing your life.

diet is too low calories
so to get it in check we need to up what you eat
please share diet actual foods and meals and when you eat them
training, start sharing your training routine weights sets reps and when you do them
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements please put up a supps list you take

pics
please share pics of you face blurred
pics of your meals as you go
and pics of your training

supps you taking a pic is good
along with gear pics please

check out some of the other LOGs we have on EF:

here are examples of LOG Journals

This is too little calories. Start closer to 2300/day but make sure they are good, whole foods. If you start that low you will have nowhere to go once weight loss slows.
Protien-1g per pound 250g 1000cals
Fats- .3g per pound 75 675cals
Carbs- Fill in up to your daily cals. So for now 156g or 625cals
Start here for a few weeks and see how this goes an adjust from there.
Thanks for your advice.
Figured this was just an kickstart diet...nothing is carved i stone.

Top Bottom