Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Tbol Cycle Log

Alright guys so I need some help. I woke up Wednesday morning and my left glute was pretty swollen. So I just did cardio because it hurt to put pressure on it. Same for Thursday. This morning I went to gym with the intention of working out and not just doing cardio but could barely doing anything because I could not put any pressure on it.

It is definitely my fault because I had my wife do both the test and the deca in the same spot. I did this because the left glute and left thigh seem to give me significantly less problems than elsewhere. I definitely won’t inject into the same spot twice again.

With that being said, what needle/syringe brand do you all prefer? Granted I know this time is worse than usual because what I did was dumb. They never hurt going in, I barely even feel it.

Hoping I can get back in the gym tomorrow and Sunday. Did my test injection yesterday in left thigh and no issues.

Are you mixing the test and deca in the same syringe or pinning them separately? No need to do 2 separate pins. Just find more spots that work too. Delts, pecs, ventro-gluteal are really easy too. I don't have a favourite brand per say but I prefer to draw with a 18g needle (any length), and pin with a 23-25g 1" needle. That will work on me for any spot.

Alright guys so I need some help. I woke up Wednesday morning and my left glute was pretty swollen. So I just did cardio because it hurt to put pressure on it. Same for Thursday. This morning I went to gym with the intention of working out and not just doing cardio but could barely doing anything because I could not put any pressure on it.

It is definitely my fault because I had my wife do both the test and the deca in the same spot. I did this because the left glute and left thigh seem to give me significantly less problems than elsewhere. I definitely won’t inject into the same spot twice again.

With that being said, what needle/syringe brand do you all prefer? Granted I know this time is worse than usual because what I did was dumb. They never hurt going in, I barely even feel it.

Hoping I can get back in the gym tomorrow and Sunday. Did my test injection yesterday in left thigh and no issues.
@BrightFuture I would say go with 23G 1.5 inch
can you post up a pic of the swelling for us?

Top Bottom