Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log

Noah Wixx

EF MOD
Chairman Member
EF VIP
EF Logger
Hello everyone I hope all of you are well.

As the title suggests this will be my Domestic Supply recovery log utilizing HGH & BPC157.

First of all huge thank you is in order for Greg helping me make this recovery log possible and getting the products out faster than an Amazon prime order.

The way this will be structured is the less is more approach as both of these compounds are being run for the first time with myself.

Protocol as follows:

Beltropin 1Iu a day 5/2 Split 5 on 2 off.
first two weeks so I can see how I feel and if i can tolerate the GH, if it goes well we bump up into 2IU the remainder of the recovery log cycle.

BPC157 5/2 Split 5 on 2 off 250mcg a day for the entire recovery log cycle.

Purpose of the recovery log is help repair nagging right elbow issues and arthritis issues in my right knee which is making cardio and leg day very difficult at times, I wake up and knee is always super stiff and makes me limp when walking at times throughout the day.

Goal is improvement of those nagging issues along with increased recovery and improved sleep quality plus a bit of growth along the way with the recovery aspects being at the forefront.

thank you again for the support and help Greg! @domestic-supply.com

Wixx đź’Ş
1000001577.jpg

Hello everyone I hope all of you are well.

As the title suggests this will be my Domestic Supply recovery log utilizing HGH & BPC157.

First of all huge thank you is in order for Greg helping me make this recovery log possible and getting the products out faster than an Amazon prime order.

The way this will be structured is the less is more approach as both of these compounds are being run for the first time with myself.

Protocol as follows:

Beltropin 1Iu a day 5/2 Split 5 on 2 off.
first two weeks so I can see how I feel and if i can tolerate the GH, if it goes well we bump up into 2IU the remainder of the recovery log cycle.

BPC157 5/2 Split 5 on 2 off 250mcg a day for the entire recovery log cycle.

Purpose of the recovery log is help repair nagging right elbow issues and arthritis issues in my right knee which is making cardio and leg day very difficult at times, I wake up and knee is always super stiff and makes me limp when walking at times throughout the day.

Goal is improvement of those nagging issues along with increased recovery and improved sleep quality plus a bit of growth along the way with the recovery aspects being at the forefront.

thank you again for the support and help Greg! @domestic-supply.com

Wixx đź’ŞView attachment 142653
Truth is quality and d-s is quality, do it up guys
ADD more info @Noah Wixx

Truth is quality and d-s is quality, do it up guys
ADD more info @Noah Wixx
Definitely will plan is starting this upcoming Monday so I can have everything G2G start of the week, it's all prepped and ready sitting in the fridge, plan is subQ into the stomach, 1IU only thing I am going back and forth on is right before bed, or first thing when I wake up for Injection of GH/BPC

Top Bottom