Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder 24 bulk cycle log

Slyderkt

EF Logger
Logger
Been off for awhile with injury but I feel better so here we go. Training never stopped, just adjusted for injuries.

Currently
57 years old
6’0” tall
200 lbs
3000 cal per day of good food.
Lean hard gainer.
Been about same size for past couple years and just can’t gain muscle size.
Not sure body fat but has to be in the higher teens.
I AM ON TRT for past 4 years or more.
I’ve been kinda bulking for past couple months ( not concerned about bf percent right now). Going to bulk during this cycle.

Fist 4 weeks
Test cyp 400mg per week split Mon- Thurs
Tren E 400 mg per week split Mon-thurs
GW 20mg daily
Rad 140 20 mg daily
Caber .25 per week. Adjust as needed
Arimidex .5 per injection
Tamoxifen also on hand

My normal TRT dose is about 300 per week. 200 doesn’t raise my level but maybe to 500.
Estrogen and prolactin are harder for me to control. I have a lump behind right nipple. Looks and feels like gyno. They say it’s not.
It will grow and hurt when estrogen or prolactin is high. Off cycle I can get levels back down and lump goes away.
this why I am trying caber this time.

Only doing test, tren and Sarms. I want to get those in me and make sure levels are good. If all is under control. I am thinking to add Equipoise.

This is a good start to the log. I will add food information as we go and try to give updates.
Try and get some pics of the start.

Been off for awhile with injury but I feel better so here we go. Training never stopped, just adjusted for injuries.

Currently
57 years old
6’0” tall
200 lbs
3000 cal per day of good food.
Lean hard gainer.
Been about same size for past couple years and just can’t gain muscle size.
Not sure body fat but has to be in the higher teens.
I AM ON TRT for past 4 years or more.
I’ve been kinda bulking for past couple months ( not concerned about bf percent right now). Going to bulk during this cycle.

Fist 4 weeks
Test cyp 400mg per week split Mon- Thurs
Tren E 400 mg per week split Mon-thurs
GW 20mg daily
Rad 140 20 mg daily
Caber .25 per week. Adjust as needed
Arimidex .5 per injection
Tamoxifen also on hand

My normal TRT dose is about 300 per week. 200 doesn’t raise my level but maybe to 500.
Estrogen and prolactin are harder for me to control. I have a lump behind right nipple. Looks and feels like gyno. They say it’s not.
It will grow and hurt when estrogen or prolactin is high. Off cycle I can get levels back down and lump goes away.
this why I am trying caber this time.

Only doing test, tren and Sarms. I want to get those in me and make sure levels are good. If all is under control. I am thinking to add Equipoise.

This is a good start to the log. I will add food information as we go and try to give updates.
Try and get some pics of the start.
@Slyderkt this is not just a good start, it's an amazing start. Seeing you back in 2024 is going to make this year HOT, lets see pics and more updates.

test tren sarms nice, which ones?
I wouldnt add eq to tren.

@Slyderkt this is not just a good start, it's an amazing start. Seeing you back in 2024 is going to make this year HOT, lets see pics and more updates.

test tren sarms nice, which ones?
I wouldnt add eq to tren.
I am up to other options instead of EQ.
I don’t really want to run an oral. So my first thought was primo or EQ.
I ran tren once before and it went ok. But I also ran TBol with it. I wanted to do it different this time.
No dbol I don’t like it for me.
Again I am avoiding orals this time.
If I feel good enough I might not add anything.
We shall see.

Let's see an up to date blood test for test
I need to try and get another blood work done.
I did the last one when I was the dirtiest. I wanted to see any bad levels.
That was a good thing. It confirmed what I thought. Estrogen and prolactin was way high and test was low.
My body eats test like crazy and just burns it up.
I am sure that is why I didn’t get as much as possible from that cycle.
That was all my fault. This time I am doing it slower and easing into it. Don’t get greedy!
That is always hard to do, but the best advice.

Primo or equipoise would be fine
you don't need to add very much
300 or 400 milligrams would be plenty

thanks for starting this back up
it has the potential to be an Epic log and I will be following

if you don't want to run oral steroids that is fine

but you still will have to run oral anti-estrogens and perhaps you may need oral caber

Top Bottom