Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody sick of the horrible feeling you get after taking mass gainer shakes?

Create your own at home...get creative! Much cheaper really, just use your usual protein powder and add ingredients like oats, yams, PB, Greek Yogurt, Flax Meal, fruit, Coconut or Almond milk, etc.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Create your own at home...get creative! Much cheaper really, just use your usual protein powder and add ingredients like oats, yams, PB, Greek Yogurt, Flax Meal, fruit, Coconut or Almond milk, etc.

Yams?!? Damn! Everything else u agree with

Eat a pound of lean ground beef. It has around a 1000 cals. Take 2 a day with your other meals and I guarantee you gain weight. Screw the shakes, food is the key. Eat till you wanna puke then eat some more.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

But what if that was your dinner or lunch. You're going to eat another pound of meat? Most people can't , which is the whole point of the shakes -- they're high in cals and protein without filling you up. If a shake bloats you, it defeats it's own purpose.

Oats and Yams and flax meal in a shake sounds pretty gross.

^^this is the ticket^^

I also have sweet potato powder for my carb source in addition to just using oats.

It's cheaper and easy to adjust to precisely what your goals are. Keep that sugar low, and experiment.

But what if that was your dinner or lunch. You're going to eat another pound of meat? Most people can't , which is the whole point of the shakes -- they're high in cals and protein without filling you up. If a shake bloats you, it defeats it's own purpose.

Exactly....If I could eat 6 food meals a day I would..but I can't

Top Bottom