Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody sick of the horrible feeling you get after taking mass gainer shakes?

John McLane

I'm sick of the bloated, tired, lethargic feeling I get when taking them...so I'm swapping to MRP's instead which I'm better suited to...they have 280 cals or so max which is about my limit. Much better!

I'm sure big blast and n2bulk would be great options for you. Can someone please explain how when you scoop from MRP powders that your not scooping up a heap of protein without carbs or vice versa.... I'm always worried when I use them that your not getting the balance you should be.

I'm sick of the bloated, tired, lethargic feeling I get when taking them...so I'm swapping to MRP's instead which I'm better suited to...they have 280 cals or so max which is about my limit. Much better!

Eat a pound of lean ground beef. It has around a 1000 cals. Take 2 a day with your other meals and I guarantee you gain weight. Screw the shakes, food is the key. Eat till you wanna puke then eat some more.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom