Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ahh, lost a half inch around my belly in a day.

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
Yeah i started dieting again, cut calories to 1800 per day (i weigh 200). I lost 4 inches around my belly button in about 6 weeks of dieting off and on with DNP. I took a few weeks of to try and bulk, and I'm dieting again now.

I carbed up Sunday, ate a shit ton of crap..8 slices of greasy square pizza..lots of iced tea and soda, milk and cookies..Yum..I started the DNP up that night before bed with one cap of powder at 200mg. The next morning, yesterday, I took one at waking, and one before bed, and today i took one at waking. My stomach around my belly button today measures 33 1/2. It did measure a little over 34 before the carb up.

My diet now consists of 5 meals per day , each meal is about 40 grams of protein, 20 carbs, and a t spoon of flax, thats about 1800 cals per day, i leave some room for error tho. I also popped 2 ripped fuel an hour before workout.

Workout consisted of 3 sets of heavy machine bench, 3 sets of machine flys, 3 sets lying tri extensions, 3 sets of rope pulldowns, 3 sets of barbell forearm curls, normal and reverse...and a few sets of weighted incline situps, and weighted side bends. In case you care.

And I drank about maybe 2 1/2 liters of water.

Multivitamin, vitamin c, vitamin e, iron pills..

probably start some ALA today.

Hopefully i'll be ripped in another few weeks.

I lost that much off of my waist this morning when I took a shit lol.
Good job bro, why so low on the calories though??? You in a hurry or something??? Just curious not flaming.

solidj55 said:
I lost that much off of my waist this morning when I took a shit lol.
Good job bro, why so low on the calories though??? You in a hurry or something??? Just curious not flaming.

nah man thats just the way my metabolism seems to be so im finding out...I dont know why. When I have been bulking the last few times, I increase cals to 14x my bodyweight and I put on fat so fast, like i put on fat 10 times faster than I put on muscle. I dont think I'm meant to be huge and cut. I think it's one or the other for me. I can add muscle but I'll look like a sumo.

I think after I'm done dieting and I can actually see my abs I will be slowwwwly upping cals until i notce growth and no fat gain, That can take a few months tho. At least I'll know where my metabolism is at tho.

I feel your pain bro, I too put on fat like a MOFO if Im not careful. I am not a bodybuilder, Im a powerlifter, so I dont really worry too much about how I look but yet I dont like being fat, if that makes sense. At best I will get my bodyfat down to about 10% and thats only when cutting weight for a meet and it usually does not get over 15%. I usually keep my calories at no more than 2000/day and no less than 1800/day when cutting weight, and when not cutting I usually dont go over 2400 or so per day except on weekends lol, then 2400cals in a meal isnt that much. Good luck bro.

hey you said you ate the pizza and soda and milk a day after you started DNP? Didn't you fry?

and you drink 2 1/2 liters of water during your workout I assume, right?

latinus_spicticus said:
You don't work legs???

legs are done with shoulders on fridays. my split is like this...

mon: chest and tris and forearms
wed: back/bi's/abs (incline weighted situps, lower crunches, vacuums)
fri: legs/shoulders/forearms

then the next week i'll transfix the days i do abs with forearms, so every other week, forearms or abs will be hit twice.

Top Bottom