Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle update

Bull69

I am going into my sixth week on my cycle, and it is going great. I started at 6.1', 225, 11.8%bf. I am now 245 morning weight, 13% bf. I know. I plan on cutting down after this cycle, but this is the best results yet. Strength is through the roof. I was a little leary bulking this close to summer, but what the hell as long as I do not get bloated and fat. I am doing a lot of cardio to keep the fat down.

Cycle
T200-400mg
Deca-350mg
Equi-200mg

Bench went from 260 3set 8 reps to 325
I have had every ligament on my right knee replaced so no squat, but leg press 1200 to 1600 18 reps will not hold any more weight. Everything else huge increases. Shoulder press was up to 140 8 reps, but now my shoulder is screwed up.

cool, I'm at the end of my second week and not feeling it yet......1g Test Eth (T200) and 400mgs EQ.

Big Buck said:
cool, I'm at the end of my second week and not feeling it yet......1g Test Eth (T200) and 400mgs EQ.

You should probably feel it kick in within a week or so. I originally was taking a extra 200mg of T, but I was getting swollen so I cut back and upped the deca and equi.

Quick EQ question.

Bull

I took Deca at 300mg a week towards the end of my cycle i through in some sustanon which i am still on.( for another 4 weeks) I just got a bottle of EQ will it be worth taking being i want to get more lean and vascular? Last year i tried it and it did me real good. But i am worried that my receptors are too saturated from the deca and sustanon. I am worried the EQ will be a waste?What do you think? thanks in advance.

Top Bottom