Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My N2Burn Log

mikediesel04

Plat Hero
Platinum
I ordered 2 bottles of N2Burn a few days ago from NeedTo's site and as promised 3 bottles arrived at my doorstep this morning (buy 2 get 1 free deal). I was picked to be part of the log giveaway by NeedTo and Hurricane today, though I had already purchased these bottles, so I decided I would log about my progress with N2Burn anyway.

Before I begin the log let me give the skinny on where I'm currently at so you have accurate information of my progress (minus bf% simply because I don't have a way to measure it).

I'm 32 years old, 5'9", 182lbs. Before about a month ago I hadn't stepped foot in a gym in about 2 years. There are many reasons why and the excuses could go on for days, but the long and short of it is we had a son about 19 months ago and before that just purchased a new house. Between the newborn and doing work to the house as often as I could I let myself go, ate what I wanted, didn't workout, etc.

I was in London for work about a month ago when I decided it was time for a change. In my free time in London one of the things I did was shop. Trying on European cut clothing was a real wake up call for me and my fat ass that couldn't fit into the same sizes I could fit into here in the states. It was a real wake up call for me in my realization of just how much I have let myself go in the past 2 years. So to make a long story short I decided to use my free time and hit up the hotel gym for the 2 weeks I was there. I started running daily on the treadmill at the gym for 45 minutes and was lifting weights on the awful equipment they had. Either way it was a start.

I came back a few weeks ago and started using the $60 a month membership I have been paying for and not using. I also continue to run outside 3-4 times a week. When I left for the UK I was 190 lbs exactly and as of this morning I'm currently 182 lbs. I decided that I wanted to add something to what I'm currently doing to help with my transformation, so as I stated in the beginning, I have 3 bottles of N2Burn. I also decided to purchase RS-Transderm, which should be coming on Monday.

So now you know where I currently stand, I'm going to start tracking my progress through this log. I will be trying to log every 3 to 4 days to let you guys know how I feel while I'm on N2Burn and also give you an update on my weight. I will be posting progress pictures once a week so you can track that as well. I figure this is probably the best way for you to understand my progress and change in composition since I don't have my bf%.

Def looking forward to your updates and will be subbed. N2Burn seems to be very exciting. Yet another good product by N2BM..

So far everything that I have read seems to be very promising and I have seen nothing but positive results thus far..I am going to be purchasing a bottle to add to my up and coming natty stack..SJ

i just started n2burn too. its pretty strong... id say comparable to the forged burner and adderlin ive taken in the past. im impressed so far, its been three days and im down 1.5lbs and i dont even do a lot of cardio.

Top Bottom