Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Hybrid Athlete HRT Log

PaintDrinker

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hello everyone, I’m glad to be here and I’m a newer member. Over these last two years I lost a significant amount of weight, and starting training again daily. I lost about 40 pounds of fat and put on close to 20 pounds of muscle.

I’m cruising on 120 test/100 mast until June. This log will consist of my weight training, distance running, and diet.

My stats: 6’2, 220 pounds, 29 years old. I’m currently eating at maintenance, roughly 3200 calories but on run days maintenance can be up to 4200 calories. My goals are to bring my strength up, although I put on a lot of muscle, I’m not very strong. I also want to be able to consistently run 10+ miles with ease.

I have no affiliation or sponsorship from any lab, I consider myself a hybrid athlete meaning I run, lift and swim.

Here is my current starting physique no pump, I lost some fullness being off cycle, but it’s also hard to maintain that big look being 6’2:

IMG_3185.jpeg

Hello everyone, I’m glad to be here and I’m a newer member. Over these last two years I lost a significant amount of weight, and starting training again daily. I lost about 40 pounds of fat and put on close to 20 pounds of muscle.

I’m cruising on 120 test/100 mast until June. This log will consist of my weight training, distance running, and diet.

My stats: 6’2, 220 pounds, 29 years old. I’m currently eating at maintenance, roughly 3200 calories but on run days maintenance can be up to 4200 calories. My goals are to bring my strength up, although I put on a lot of muscle, I’m not very strong. I also want to be able to consistently run 10+ miles with ease.

I have no affiliation or sponsorship from any lab, I consider myself a hybrid athlete meaning I run, lift and swim.

Here is my current starting physique no pump, I lost some fullness being off cycle, but it’s also hard to maintain that big look being 6’2:

View attachment 142770
Yesterday’s lift chest and triceps:

Flat Bench:

135x20
185x20
225x10
225x9
225x7
225x4
205x10
205x8

DB Press:
75x15
75x13
75x11
85x7
85x4

EZBAR Skull Crushers:
60x12
60x12
70x8
70x6
@PaintDrinker stay with the training and stay with this log please add more diet training info

loving your HOT log you're a champ
BEFORE and after WIN!

@PaintDrinker stay with the training and stay with this log please add more diet training info

loving your HOT log you're a champ
BEFORE and after WIN!
Absolutely will update my macros and diet. Weekends are very busy for me as I’m a single father of 2, I have a lot more help during the week. Will add in my daily calories fresh starting tomorrow! 💪

Appreciate the kind words boss 🤘

Top Bottom