Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My N2Burn Log

Great combo

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I'm like a 5 year old waiting for Christmas waiting for payday to come along so I can get my order in, only one day left lol I'll be putting a log up for need2 as soon as I start as well :)

1.5lb in 3 days is a great start! what's your workout programme and diet looking like bro?

Sorry for the delay in the first update but I have only been taking N2Burn since Saturday. This coming Saturday I will take some progress pictures so you can compare them because going off my weight is simply not fair to anyone.

In terms of how I when taking N2Burn I really don't know if I can feel anything. I would consider myself mildly sensitive to caffeine (ie. if I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning I certainly have a jittery feeling) and I don't feel any type of jittery feeling on N2Burn.

As far as weight loss goes I have lost about another pound. Weight as of this morning was 181 lbs. I weigh myself as soon as I wake up every morning to be as consistent as possible. My diet varies daily but I don't eat anything you would consider "junk food". It's as clean as it's getting for now simply because of my hectic life at the moment but it consists of 2 protein drinks a day, eggs, chicken, vegetables, and more chicken. My goal is to really tighten up my diet plan and get on a consistent schedule with what I eat and when. I am one of those people that really don't care how many times a day/week I eat something so mixing it up isn't a real concern with me. I would be happy eating the exact same thing every day (as I did when I was on the peanut butter diet, I think by Mr X a number of years ago).

Again I will post up some progress pictures on Saturday so look for those along with my weight and when I get some more money I'm purchasing an accu-measure digital caliper so you will get more about my bf%.

Also I started taking RS-Transderm on Monday as well so I'm taking both at the same time. I want people to be aware of that as I continue to log.

Last edited:
Ok sorry I didn't get to post until today I was really busy this weekend. Here are my pictures from this week so you can track my progress with composition. My weight as of this morning is 178.5 so the fat is definitely starting to come off. I have a long way to go still but it's a start.

In terms of N2Burn and Transderm I have to say I love how I feel when taking it. No more need for coffee in the morning. N2Burn does a fabulous job or waking me up and keeping me energized till the end of the day. I take 2 in the morning when I wake up and then 2 again around 3pm. Very clean energy feeling with absolutely no jittery feeling. I haven't been back in the gym long enough to really give much feedback on Transderm.

Another week gone by...Today was the first day I took N2Burn and felt the Niacin flush and it was pretty intense and wish it happened more often. I have absolutely no idea why I have been taking N2Burn for 2 weeks and today is the first time I'm feeling this. Anyway things are going good so far on it. Feel great daily and along with Transderm I'm really starting to see some strength gains in the gym too, even with a low calorie diet.

I'm weighing in this morning at 178lbs so I've lost a little bit more weight but not much. As you can see by the pictures the love handles and gut want to hold on for dear life.

On another note I ordered up some Whey to Build because I ran out of protein yesterday and Gear which shipped yesterday. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

Top Bottom