Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weighted Vest Fag.

hahahahahaha

I can understand him wanting to wear it. You really feel like superman when you take it off.

What I can't understand is your intense emotional reaction to it; you go far beyond just mocking him (which is perfectly suitable).

Have you wondered why he has made such an impression on you? Maybe you should ask him out.

:FRlol: OMG! This is one of the funniest threads ever.

"Maybe he's a knight"

Oh wow, yeah this guy sounds like a real moron though. If he's so into fitness, he should realize it's not going to do much of anything for him. Go into work wearing a vest that weights 40 lbs. See what he does. Keep going until he's downing an 80 lb. vest. THen go in the next day normal. He'll be the asshole with a huge weight around his torso, screaming "I won, I won!". Maybe they'll fire him for being a lunatic and bring him to an asylum of some sort and then you'll be promoted to his position for thwarting his evil maniacal tyrrany!

~NOTE: Individual results may vary~

just go into work carrying a 45 pound dumbbell in each hand and never let em go all day. if someone asks you to do something, just say your hands are full. maybe if he sees you he'll get the idea.

JT Iron said:
this would be a good budweiser real american hero commercial

"Today we salute you, Mr. Weighted Vest Fag Man."

Damn. That's sig material.

ChefWide, you should ask WVFM what he's trying to do with the vest. It'd be funny to hear his "reasoning" if nothing else.

There is a training technique called Hypergravity loading, do a search and don't laugh at him, if he is doing it for that purpose, he's one smart cookie :)

Hmmm.... I believe this may be some type of secret study of how ego affects the urge to do stupid crap.

It seems WVFM's ego must be enlarged to even think of owning several of the items you posted earlier. But the act of actually wearing the vest all day in public is quite incredible, and raises this phenomenon to new heights.

The only thing that would be an even greater scientific find is if WVFM also had the habit of making a statement of affirmation like, "you got it cheif!" Then makes the "double-snaps" motion, followed by a double point.
I believe this was mentioned somewhere in Revelations as being one of the first signs of the apocolypse.

-2z-

have any of u ever tried wearing weights all day everyday for like a week or so. when you take them off your speed has increased greatly. i think it is a very good tool. go a month lugging an extra 80 or 100 pounds then take it off see how you feel. its like being fat then getting skinny real quick but without losing muscle. your muscles adapt to extra strain then when you take it off you are stronger and faster.:)

Top Bottom