Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weighted Vest Fag.

onerepmaximum said:
When I was in the Marine Corps, I used to run with a flak jacket on. I liked it. Seems kind of strange to walk around the office like that. Maybe he is burning a few more calories a day by carrying it around, but I'm not sure it is worth how stupid he must look.

Oh god you enjoyed runnin with a flack jacket! You must have been stationed some place like Hawaii, runnin with those fuckers on you up a mountain in Pendelton in 105 degree temps all you want to do it get that bitch off of you when your done and drenched!

But yes I'm sure it's doing something but I'd rather spend 2 mins high intensity on the tread after work before I go to the office lookin like I'm about to get an x-Ray at the dentist

Lee said:
just go into work carrying a 45 pound dumbbell in each hand and never let em go all day. if someone asks you to do something, just say your hands are full. maybe if he sees you he'll get the idea.

HAHAHAHAH OH MAN WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS THREAD BEFORE!

I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF SO MUCH AT MY WORK RIGHT NOW I'M GETTING AN AB WORK OUT, JUST TELL HIM TO READ THIS THREAD AND LOOSE THE JACKET!

lmfaoooooo @ he's using it as armor

I completely forgot about this thread....

And about a month ago I come home from work to find my wife watching Oprah who had Valerie Bertaneli on (Eddie Van Halen's ex-wife). Anyway they are talking about how she lost all this weight and she says that she and her new husband take long walks with weighted vests on and this is how she managed to lose some of her weight. Val goes on to say "yeah it tricks your body into thinking that you are still x weight and your body doesn't stop burning the calories it burned when you were heavier. (kind of makes sense I guess...)

So my wife turns to me and says - "Wow I think I'm going to get a weighted vest to walk the dogs with." (FYI: my wife is hot and doesn't need to lose any weight )

And I swear I turned to her and said "there is no way my wife is going to be the weighted vest fag of the neighborhood" and she stares at me with a blank look. and I just chuckle - "oh nevermind you wouldn't understand"...

Top Bottom