Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weighted Vest Fag.

hypergravity load

you wear 10% of your bodyweight all day long every day, after a while your body assumes gravity has increased by 10%, then when you take it off boom you run faster, jump higher, maybe even lift more :)

true, it's been reasearched and results have been proven even in experienced athletes

CoolColJ said:
hypergravity load

you wear 10% of your bodyweight all day long every day, after a while your body assumes gravity has increased by 10%, then when you take it off boom you run faster, jump higher, maybe even lift more :)

true, it's been reasearched and results have been proven even in experienced athletes
are the effects temporary or permimant?

temporary unfortunately, it wears off after a week or two.
Good for peaking I guess

Just goes to show how your CNS/Brain effects your strength/power output so you don't hurt yourself.
There is a lot of untapped potential in every person

I thought it was even less than a week. Like a day or two. Definitely not two weeks or else everyone would be trying these out before the playoffs.

Could be the latest trend in the fashionable and trendy world of metrosexuals.

If that is the case......he is very ............ " NOW ".

5 bucks say he wears a fart neutralizer in his undies too !!! :)

CoolColJ said:
hypergravity load

studies have also shown that it makes you look like a douchebag

OMG this is too funny. Maj says this should be nominated for "Best of Elite." All I know is it's a helluva lot more fun to read this than to iron his shirt, but that's what I must go do.

I'm afraid I don't have much of an opinion about WVFM, except that I'm really glad I don't work in an office anymore. I guess ironing isn't so bad...

Update:

WVFM does in fact live in fear of me, he walked by my office and I am pretty sure he heard me refer to him as "Missy Von Vondervest." He is the type of fellow that every week or two asks how much I 'bench'. I give him numbers that range from 20kg to 450kg and no matter what the number, Vesty doesnt bat an eye.

He is really asking just to get me to ask him how much his bench max is, but chefy isnt going to fall for that kind of gratuitous Vestophile Ego Massaging any time soon.

The other thing is he keeps his supplements neatly arranged on his desk, right next to his 'body-for-life" shaker. He was just this morning extoling the virtues of taking his Hydroxycut in the A.M. on an empty stomach.

I am not sure how much more of this guy I can take.

Top Bottom