Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New sarm stack ( Rad 140/YK-11/LGD-4033 )

ProudTrenAbuser

Hey guys, just joined this forum today.
I’m 5’8” around 165 lbs, 8-10% bf, 26 years old, been lifting 10 years.

Earlier this month I started a new sarm cycle. ( Not my first )

It’s an oral capsule ( pre blend, so I can’t change the doses )
1 pill is:
LGD4033 - 20mg
Rad 140 - 40mg
YK-11 - 10mg

Been on it for about 2 weeks now, and I’m sure the product is legit. Getting pretty good results. Been taking 1 pill day.

Now of course the doses are pretty high.
If I was designing the product I’d have the LGD at 10 mg per day, Rad at 20-30 mg per day, and YK still at 10mg per day.

I’ll try to document my progress occasionally in this log, but my question is, will this be completely awful for my liver with the doses this high?

The Rad and LGD dose seems a bit excessive.

Currently taking high doses of Milk Thistle and Turmeric for liver support, but could switch to something like NAC or Tudca if you guys think it’s necessary.

I know Rad and LGD aren’t methylated but the high doses still have me slightly concerned.

Nevertheless the results are fantastic!

Hey guys, just joined this forum today.
I’m 5’8” around 165 lbs, 8-10% bf, 26 years old, been lifting 10 years.

Earlier this month I started a new sarm cycle. ( Not my first )

It’s an oral capsule ( pre blend, so I can’t change the doses )
1 pill is:
LGD4033 - 20mg
Rad 140 - 40mg
YK-11 - 10mg

Been on it for about 2 weeks now, and I’m sure the product is legit. Getting pretty good results. Been taking 1 pill day.

Now of course the doses are pretty high.
If I was designing the product I’d have the LGD at 10 mg per day, Rad at 20-30 mg per day, and YK still at 10mg per day.

I’ll try to document my progress occasionally in this log, but my question is, will this be completely awful for my liver with the doses this high?

The Rad and LGD dose seems a bit excessive.

Currently taking high doses of Milk Thistle and Turmeric for liver support, but could switch to something like NAC or Tudca if you guys think it’s necessary.

I know Rad and LGD aren’t methylated but the high doses still have me slightly concerned.

Nevertheless the results are fantastic!
@ProudTrenAbuser well welcome to elitefitness.com, I see your username you really abuse tren? lol ;) you wouldnt be the first.

On the sarms cycle, rad is way too high, you need to drop that to 20mgs ed for it but if you cant just cut the dose in 1/2 of all if you ask me unless you want to go hardcore so stay on

for liver and organ support you need to use n2guard, check n2guard.com
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

but you know the real problem is going to be in your diet and training, we need to see a log from you to fully push you to the next level on gains and results, like big time since you want them

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My LGD4033 Rad140 Yk11 cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

@ProudTrenAbuser well welcome to elitefitness.com, I see your username you really abuse tren? lol ;) you wouldnt be the first.

On the sarms cycle, rad is way too high, you need to drop that to 20mgs ed for it but if you cant just cut the dose in 1/2 of all if you ask me unless you want to go hardcore so stay on

for liver and organ support you need to use n2guard, check n2guard.com
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

but you know the real problem is going to be in your diet and training, we need to see a log from you to fully push you to the next level on gains and results, like big time since you want them

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My LGD4033 Rad140 Yk11 cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Haha the username is pure satire.

I don’t use or abuse tren, although I’ve done one 3 month cycle of it over 5 years ago.

I’ll look into getting some N2Guard for sure.

Also do you think I should/could just take 1 pill every 2 days?

So on average, daily it would be:
10 mg LGD 4033
20 mg Rad 140
5 mg YK-11

I’m just wondering if that would work out ok with the half life of the compounds?

Lmk thanks. 💯

where did you get them from???

My local supplement store that I’ve been going to since 2020. They sell legit sarms and on the market pro hormones ( DHEA based ).

Do you think I should take 1 pill every other day, so it’s half the dose?

That would be:
10 mg LGD-4033
20 mg Rad-140
5 mg YK-11

I just don’t know if the half life of the sarms would fuck things up. Like unstable blood levels.

I have a lot of respect for you right away Because of your username
I believe steroids should be abused as well.
Why don't you get a log going and run both steroids and sarms together

don't run your rad that high there is no point in doing that I would also consider adding in some GW
Make sure you keep us updated with a daily log

IMO run sarms daily
not EOD
they don't have very long half-lives so you need to use it properly
also n2guard is mandatory on sarms
can't wait for your log

Top Bottom