Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me i am a newbe

Massive Pumps

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am new never did a cycle before the closest thing was MAG10 and ya cant get them no more :( i was wonder what anyone would recomend for a first time cycle. i am on meds for high blood pressure 25mg atenolo and 5 mg norvasc its 110/70 now. since i been working out i probly dont even need them any more but i keep taking them and i take 1 pill for high cholestrol (vytoryn 10/20 1x a day) i weight 185 and 5.10

so whats a good first time cycle for me

please help. i know nothing

We need stats, age,height & weight,Yrs Training.

RADAR

RADAR said:
We need stats, age,height & weight,Yrs Training.

RADAR

age is 34 height is 5.10 weight is 185 been training for 2 and 1/2 yrs stright but did train when i was younger too but this is the longest

dal22 said:
age is 34 height is 5.10 weight is 185 been training for 2 and 1/2 yrs stright but did train when i was younger too but this is the longest

Why do you think you need to take steroids? What do you wish to accomplish form taking them? Just from the sounds of your thread and maybe I am wrong it does'nt seem you have done very much research on the subject and probably should look at what your goals are you want to achieve. What you have done already to attain these goals and why you think steroids is your answer.

Try to achieve your goals without a/s but through proper nutrition habits and good training regimens. When you are truly ready you will know when you are ready because you will know the answers to your own questions. Just my .02 and i hope you do not take this reply the wrong way. So many people forget how important other things are and think there is a easy way around it and there not.

Mr.Huge

mr.huge said:
Why do you think you need to take steroids? What do you wish to accomplish form taking them? Just from the sounds of your thread and maybe I am wrong it does'nt seem you have done very much research on the subject and probably should look at what your goals are you want to achieve. What you have done already to attain these goals and why you think steroids is your answer.

Try to achieve your goals without a/s but through proper nutrition habits and good training regimens. When you are truly ready you will know when you are ready because you will know the answers to your own questions. Just my .02 and i hope you do not take this reply the wrong way. So many people forget how important other things are and think there is a easy way around it and there not.

Mr.Huge

Agree! Diet accounts for almost 90% of how you look, I've been in this game since i was 17,i'm 53 now!
Take a hard look at what you are eating, divide your meals up into several servings thruout the day!
Read post # 10

http://elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371784

RADAR

Top Bottom