Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie assistance pleas

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

first cycle of course will be testosterone but BEFORe the cycle start your diet training log big bro

please post your LOG journal asap so we can set you up and guide you right

respect for you coming and asking about this smart move
start by logging your diet training now and listen to podcast
Thank you so much for all of your responses it is much appreciated. I was hoping to find someone/partner to help me out at the gym doesn't look like I'm going to need that with all of the support I'm getting here. I will definitely start a journal and hold off on any cycles. Of course I want to look bigger as quick as possible but I understand the importance of building back my strength first. I am 33 6'5 178 pounds and next to no muscle. I've tried taking mass gainers to try and bulk up but always been on the thin side. Again I appreciate all the support it looks like I definitely came to the right place.

give it a year before starting
After being away from the gym I did that exact way busted tail for 1 year to regain my foundation and drop a bunch of weight before starting and it is working out positively for me, glad I did wait.

expand...
Thank you so much for all of your responses it is much appreciated. I was hoping to find someone/partner to help me out at the gym doesn't look like I'm going to need that with all of the support I'm getting here. I will definitely start a journal and hold off on any cycles. Of course I want to look bigger as quick as possible but I understand the importance of building back my strength first. I am 33 6'5 178 pounds and next to no muscle. I've tried taking mass gainers to try and bulk up but always been on the thin side. Again I appreciate all the support it looks like I definitely came to the right place.

Top Bottom