Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie assistance pleas

you absolutely need to get back into the gym, get diet and training discipline and consistency and go from there.. that takes some time to develop and this is a marathon, not a sprint... one step at a time and do it the right way and you will do yourself A LOT of favor by doing so

I started listening to the podcasts last night and got some great information. is there some info somewhere on proper dieting?
@id8tom8 the podcast has diet info for sure but you can start reading here

Alright so this is going to be my very first cycle and I've got some questions and would really appreciate some help/tips/tricks please. Okay first question Its been probably around 7 years since I've stepped foot in the gym or lifted any weights whatsoever. Should I start going to the gym and lifting for a while before I start a cycle or just jump right into it?

My next question is what should I take or use how much what order should I take them in is there something more I should obtain first or use with what I have. This is what I have anavar 25mg pills, primobolan enanthate, testosterone cypionate and Deca. What should I start with and how much. Is there anything else I need to obtain before I begin? I was also given some bacteriostatic water. Do I need that water for any reason? Thank you guys for your help it is much appreciated.
go back to gym without gear and get in shape first

Top Bottom