Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help pls: cycle review: 6 wks d-bol @ 10 mgs/day; Prohormone Test Cream for 5-6 wks, arimidex on cycle, tribulus on cycle; PCT: Nolvadex 4 wks &...

6 weeks dbol is g2g but not 10mgs at least 30mgs with n2guard and arimidex and a LOG get that posted

sorry about you losing your girl that seems strange

can you extend cycel to 8weeks? thats better with dbol for sure and can you post a LOG journal asap now

50mgs dbol ed
0.5mgs arimidex ed
7caps n2guard ed
20mgs cardarine ed
that's an oral cycle to remember for 8 weeks and low sides
LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG NOW

https://www.peggyadams.org/donate this is a great animal organization.. i donate to them as much as i can

as far as your cycle. it depends, some people need an AI and some don't. it is always a good idea to run aromasin just in case, and you should get bloods done 2 weeks into it
I just donated, Steve

It's not much, but every bit helps to rescue these distressed dogs & cats

(see attached, if needed)

I think the use of the Andro-4 Testosterone Gel, even though it's a Prohormone would provide a good Testosterone base according to 2 other people not on this forum; plus I'd go up to 30 mgs of dianabol and support supplements that I mentioned

Btw: It was good working with you over Zoom earlier this year with regard to learning about the Cernos Test. Gel Caps, that I used and are out of stock everywhere & also the training and nutrition advice you gave me :
Thanks, again

attachment...

Attachments

• good charity per SteveSmi.jpg
    good charity per SteveSmi.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 53
I just donated, Steve

I think the use of the Andro-4 Testosterone Gel, even though it's a Prohormone would provide a good Testosterone base according to 2 other people not on this forum; plus I'd go up to 30 mgs of dianabol and support supplements that I mentioned

Btw: It was good working with you over Zoom earlier this year with regard to learning about the Cernos Test. Gel Caps, that I used and are out of stock everywhere & also the training and nutrition advice you gave me :
Thanks, again

attachment...
Oh, I'd use the andro-4 gel for 50 days: 1 month and 20 days (almost 2 months) spritz 1x in the mornin 1x at night for 50 days

I just donated, Steve

Thanks, again

attachment...
Thanks everyone for your help. I wil do more than 10 mgs and keep a long, hopefully post one soon, too.
@SouthernCalifornianBody great to see you donating you're the man!

And the LOG journal, we are waiting for your log, let's see it.

Top Bottom