Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training

Courtney

Hey, I was wondering if someone could explain to me the proper form for regular dead-lifts, hyperextensions, and good-mornings, and....what are "pull-thrus".
Also, I know that running is one of the best aerobic/fat-burning exercises. I do cardio three days a week, and my knees cannot take running that much. They have gotten better since I started weight training, but still not 100%. I have something wrong with my feet called "transfer metatarsalgia"....I won't get into the details of it, but it just causes major knee problems. So what I am getting at is, if I do high enough intensity on the elliptical machine or bicycle could I still see the same fat-burning effects as running.
Thanks!!!

Courtney said:
Hey, I was wondering if someone could explain to me the proper form for regular dead-lifts, hyperextensions, and good-mornings, and....what are "pull-thrus".

All the vids you're looking for can be found here:

http://www.asylum-strength.com/videos.htm

For the proper form on deadlifts:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=146525

Also, I know that running is one of the best aerobic/fat-burning exercises.

Whoever told you that was wrong.

I do cardio three days a week, and my knees cannot take running that much. They have gotten better since I started weight training, but still not 100%. I have something wrong with my feet called "transfer metatarsalgia"....I won't get into the details of it, but it just causes major knee problems. So what I am getting at is, if I do high enough intensity on the elliptical machine or bicycle could I still see the same fat-burning effects as running.
Thanks!!!

The fat burning order of importance:

1. Diet

2. Weight training

1,345,457,892. Cardio

:D

Top Bottom